MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

the dancing has just begun, ft open
Zel IS CURRENTLY Offline
you can't always be a good girl.
Fourteen
Female
Nerd
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
10 POSTS
Masquerade balls were the gossip hub of all gossip. You could spread rumours and hear rumours from all directions and no one would truly know who you are. A chuckle escaped Haylee's lips as she walked through the doors to the ballroom. Her red gown fall to the floor and her red rose mask plastered over her eyes. Her hair was breaded up, wrapping around the back. She glanced around the room, holding her purse in her hands. She walked into the middle before dodging to the right. She had goals this evening. Goals to figure out what was worth knowing and what she could use to her advantage. She really just wanted to create chaos with what she could.

Seeing the faces of those victimized was the best feeling. Though it was a little difficult in this crowd. Maybe tonight wouldn't be the right night, but possibly be something in this crowd of students. Her sister followed closely behind her. The two found a nice spot near the table of beverages. The music playing in the background. Students chatting and dancing. The two decided it was best to wear opposite colours and styles. They really didn't want people to find out they were the wescott twins. Matching would make things too obvious.

Haylee nodded to her sister who quietly went off on her own in the room. Although the two were tied at the hip, they did have their own life and own plans. Haylee grinned under the mask of hers as she surveyed the room. Now who is going to fall prey first. She just hoped that no one would know who she was right off the bat. That wouldn't make things any fun, and well maybe in a way depending on who it was, she might have someone to help her with a little fun.

wearing this dress. wearing this mask.
@open!
Why don't you lock me up with joy and kisses? Lock me up with love? Chain me to your heart's desire I don't want you to stop Lock me in and hold this moment, never get enough Ain't no way I'm ever breaking free Lock me up
Breaking Free
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS
you get lighter the more it gets dark cause you're a sky full of stars
it had taken alice quite a bit of time to get ready for her favorite school event of the year: the winter ball!

okay, so what if she said that about every school event that came up? especially ones that included dressing up?

alice took her time selecting her mask, waving her other creative girlfriends she’d come with to go inside ahead of her. she ended up selecting a feline-looking thing, with a couple feathers at the top for decoration – alice was a cat person, after all.

the ball was already crowded once she made it in, but alice jumped into the crowd without hesitation. every time she saw a friend she would wave hello and chat for a bit before moving on, secretly hoping to find a cute girl to dance the night away with.

as luck would have it, alice caught sight of a girl she did indeed recognize. the creative brightened up as she made her way to a table of beverages, calling out to the nerd as she did. haylee!”

wow, it was so exciting to see her freshman friends at the dance! this would be her first new year’s eve ball, right? “oh my gosh, you look great!” alice squealed excitedly, opening her arms for an embrace.

Zel IS CURRENTLY Offline
Fourteen
Female
Nerd
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
10 POSTS
A cheerful voice boomed out from behind Haylee. Her eyes widened as she swore inside her mind. Someone had already seen her behind the mask. Oh well. She smiled brightly as she turned and glanced at Alice as the girl called out to Haylee. Alice welcoming Haylee into a tight embrace which Haylee happily returned with equal amount of excitement.

Haylee chuckled as she looked over Alice herself. Gorgeous as always. "Please. You look better!" Haylee smiled, returning a compliment. Haylee looped her arm with Alice's, clinging closely.

"You here to get the gossip around the place just like I am? This place is like a field day for us journalists. Wouldn't you say?" Haylee smiled as she begun to pull Alice across the floor with her arm.

"My sister is somewhere in this crowd. We wore opposite outfits so no one really could confuse us." Haylee laughed. "What are you goals for the night?" Haylee questioned, wiggling an eye brow.

Why don't you lock me up with joy and kisses? Lock me up with love? Chain me to your heart's desire I don't want you to stop Lock me in and hold this moment, never get enough Ain't no way I'm ever breaking free Lock me up
Breaking Free

we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS
alice giggled, a blush rising to her cheeks as she looped one arm with haylee’s and brought the other up to hide her laughter. “aw, you’re the sweetest!” she replied. “your mask really fits your dress, love the choice!”

while it was supposed to be a masquerade ball, the masks that student council had prepared for the students to choose from didn’t cover enough of the face to make it too mysterious. though there had been a couple times when alice had snuck up behind people she thought were her friends…

oops. alice pushed away those awkward incidences and laughed, pulled acrossed the room by Haylee. “oh, of course! it’s new years, so you know what that means! it’ll be so juicy to see who’s kissing who.” alice giggled, whispering conspiratorially to the nerd. “you’ve got such great journalist instincts,” she complimented.

“ooh, I’m glad I got the right sister then,” alice laughed. they stopped in the middle of the dance floor and alice looked around. “well, I wanted to see my friends, see some cute couples, dance with a pretty girl…”

she looked back at Haylee and smiled. “and it looks like I’ve got one right here! dance with me?”

Zel IS CURRENTLY Offline
Fourteen
Female
Nerd
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
10 POSTS
Haylee chuckled. Alice had such a positive and cheerful personality. Although Haylee did as well, Alice just seemed a little bit more skip in the foot than Haylee. Haylee blushed when Alice complimented her. She smiled and glanced at Alice. "Please. I went and got my own mask. The masks they defaulted by the council are just so boringgggg." She said with a grin. Now it was onto the good stuff of the night. The gossip.

"Pleaseee kissing is just the light stuff. You gotta dig deep to get the real stuff. The insider information, the things that will make people turn head over heels and run with their tails behind their legs." She grinned. "But of course, gotta keep things on the downlow as not to tarnish and reputations." She smirked.

She knew Alice wasn't entirely interested in the direction of gossip that she was aiming for. Haylee looked for more dark things to get on the nerves of others, to use against them if necessary. Also just to bring up publicly as so to create chaos in the lives of certain people. It was just so amusing and enjoyable. It made her feel powerful without being in the light.

Haylee blushed again as Alice hinted that she was pretty. A grin slipped to her lips as she pulled herself closer to Alice. "Of course. It'd be my pleasure." She smiled as she pulled Alice out to the dance floor. "Male partner or female? Which do you want to be?" She grinned.

Breaking Free

female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS
alice let herself be pulled onto the dance floor, smiling as haylee took the lead. “I don’t mind, but I do like to twiiirl!” she laughed, doing a little twist before grabbing haylee’s hand and shoulder so they could waltz.

the creative liked gossip a lot, but probably a healthy amount of a sixteen year old girl, but haylee always had a way of getting even dirtier info on people. alice tried to keep things lighthearted, more interested in who was gonna kiss what and who took who to the ball, than what haylee seemed to be insinuating.

alice pulled the other girl closer to whisper deviously in her ear. “do you see those two dancing over there?” she nodded at one particular couple, dustin and natalie, two juniors. “they look so cute together! they’re both, like, kinda awkward, so it’s perfect!” she giggled.

then she pulled back and twirled around the room, alice following haylee’s footsteps maybe a little unsteadily, but energetically. she had never had any formal dance training, but she tried her best to keep up.

“valentine’s day is, like, next month, so I bet we can collect a bunch of material for that tonight,” alice giggled.

Zel IS CURRENTLY Offline
Fourteen
Female
Nerd
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
10 POSTS
Alice was someone that Haylee definitely could get along with more than others. The two seemed very similar and even though Haylee pretended to get along with most, Alice was someone she believed she could be honest with.

Haylee chuckled as Alice brought them into a waltz position. "Twirling definitely can be exciting." She chuckled. Haylee glanced over as Alice took note of a couple dancing not far from them. Haylee raised an eyebrow and took a glance. Haylee chuckled at Alice's excitement. "You really do enjoy the fluff of others don't you? It's adorable." She grinned back at Alice.

Haylee pulled and danced towards another section of the floor glancing to Alice then to another couple, a more elite couple. "But isn't it more exciting to know what they really are? Like no one can be a perfect couple, it's impossible. Just thinking about what kind of juicy information you can have on em is just so, interesting. Not that I would do such a thing, but just the thought of knowing that not everyone is perfect, you know?" Haylee smiled.

Deep down though Haylee did. She enjoyed finding the pieces of the puzzle that everyone else couldn't. Finding that one piece that she can have in her palm and hold people around her finger. It was a power struggle, but she always was determined to stay in the shadows but stay at the top of the power.

Breaking Free

female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS
alice liked fairy-tales: she liked happy endings and fluffiness and the fact that there was always a clear moral to them. they were just so romantic and perfect – and if maybe she sought to find fairy-tales in the lives of people around her, who could blame her?

as they twirled around the dance floor, alice grew a bit braver and on one step, pulled haylee closer to herself. she blushed a little bit when the nerd complimented her, fluttering her eyelashes bashfully. haylee pulled her in a different direction, and alice turned to watch the couple she indicated as they passed.

while alice knew, rationally, and on some level, nothing was perfect and especially not high school romantic relationships, it was still a lot harder to accept, especially because she wanted to see the best in everything.

alice hesitated a bit when answering. “well.. I guess no story is perfect without a central conflict… but it’s really nice to see how things always turn out for the best, right?” she tilted her head introspectively and looked into haylee’s eyes. “like, even if beauty and the beast fought a lot, they still love each other by the end.”

she giggled. “conflict and drama is always fun, and it’ll certainly be popular with the paper. but it’s even better if things work out, right?”

Zel IS CURRENTLY Offline
Fourteen
Female
Nerd
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
10 POSTS
The music around them filled her blood. Her ears drumming as the classical music played and echoed throughout the ballroom. The sounds of heels and shoes clicking the floor as students danced and laughed, and whispered and chuckled. The feeling of eyes upon her skin sent a strange tingle down her body, crawling over her pale skin. She was wearing contacts today, so her mask would fit over her face. So in a way, she really did look like her twin at this moment, and distinguishing the two would have been very difficult.

Haylee grinned as Alice pulled her close. She could feel the warmth that flooded over the female's cheeks from the closeness. How adorable. She thought with a soft and quiet chuckle. Romance, it really wasn't something Haylee was interested in for something for the long-term. She was only a freshman, she still had a life before her, and she had other priorities she wished to focus upon more than the romantic aspects of your high school life. Finding that high-school lover was the least of her concerns.

Alice's little fairy-tail wishes was a bit of a turn-off for Haylee, but what fun would it be without a little difference between people? She grinned as she pulled her lips up to Alice's ear. "That sweet, innocent mind of yours might just get eaten up one day because it's so adorable." She whispered before giving a small bite to her ear then pulling away, gleaming towards Alice with a smirk.

Breaking Free

female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS
to be honest, alice wasn’t as graceful in real life as she’d always pictured herself being in the perfect little storybook world in her head. though she’d always begged for ballet lessons as a child, her poor health often kept her parents wary, so perhaps she wasn’t the strongest dancer in the drama department.

still, for all her own missteps and maybe some by the other girl, this was about as perfect of a night as alice could’ve pictured for a wonderful, magical new year’s ball. the creative blushed, taking haylee’s teasing as a compliment and grew quiet, taken aback for once.

the blush turned into a full on flush when haylee leaned in to bite at her ear, alice’s eyes widening as a wave of attraction hit her.

while alice might be obsessed with the idea of love and romance, she was still a rather silly girl at heart and had a new crush each week. but tonight, even though haylee was certainly younger and someone she’d only seen as a friend before now, she was simply enjoying the feeling of being in a fairy-tale. alice spun the other girl around as they stepped around other couples on the dance floor. her eyes flickered very briefly to the large clock at the center of the town hall wall, then she leaned in, her lips stopping just short of haylee’s.

“it’s almost midnight,” she whispered.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll