MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

NERD, conner watson, male, sophomore, played by mae
MAEOffline0 POSTS
so i jumped around, bouncing to the sky; wasn’t scared of getting my kneecaps scratched up
MALE
SOPHOMORE
HOMOSEXUAL
WHO KNOWS
Nerd
NICKNAME con, watson AGE fifteen YEAR sophomore GENDER male SEXUALITY homosexual CLIQUE nerd OCCUPATION debate team
CONNER WATSON
PLAYED BY MAE // THEY/THEM // HOMESTUCK, JOHN EGBERT
"chloe?"

"hmm?"

"do you think we have parents? do you think they'll come back for us? do you think we'll get new parents?"

"i... yeah conner," she'd said, but conner could tell that she didn't mean it, was just as unsure as him - was just trying to lessen his worries. like always.

"mmm, okay. night!"
▴▿▴
so similar, yet so different. chloe liked music, conner liked comics. chloe liked being strong, conner liked being smart. brawn and brains, brains and brawn. two halves of a whole.

as long as they were together, they could do anything.
▴▿▴
despite chloe being unsure about adoption, about parents in general, it happened.

"you don't have to protect me anymore, chloe! we have parents now!"

"i can do it better than them, conner. don't worry."

at the time, he'd scoffed. adults were the strongest, the smartest. it was why all the superheroes were adults. he'd ignored the way the spider-man comic in his bag seemed to burn a hole through it, searing his back.
▴▿▴
the first time conner got physically bullied at school, his sister had torn through the middle school halls, stormed into the boy's bathroom, and faced down a group of three male classmates without fear. she'd gotten suspended, had a few bruises, but he hadn't been bothered again for a while.

and so a pattern was born.
▴▿▴
"you're like a superhero! like, like, uh... hmmm..."

"conner, please, i'm no superhero."

"sisterman! that's your superhero name!"
▴▿▴
she composed him a song, he drew her a short comic with his limited artistic talents. the amazing sisterman! it was called, scribbled at the top in barely legible red letters.
▴▿▴
"you know, our last name is watson now, and watson was a character in a really cool detective series."

his eyes brightened, sparkling. "what kind of character were they?"

"well, he was kind of the sidekick to the main guy, but in a way that was less a sidekick and more a helpful friend?"

"okay... i've decided! i'm gonna be your watson, chloe! superheroes should always have a cool police guy on their side anyways, so that'll be me!"

"wh- conner, he wasn't actually part of the police! i mean, i don't think he was-"

"don't care; i just wanna help you."

silence. and then: "okay, conner."
▴▿▴
so close, yet so far. their different interests try to keep them apart, but each of them seem to almost have a sense of when the other needs them.

so far, yet so close. a whole split into two.
POSITIVES intelligent, confident, decisive, enthusiastic, hardworking NEGATIVES stubborn, argumentative, opinionated, loud, blunt QUIRKS almost always does a lot of research before forming an opinion on something, sings the "theme song" of his sister whenever he sees her do something cool, mumbles when doing school work
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
;v; conner, find your sherlock again. fighting!

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll