MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

NERD, Rubina Bailey, female, junior, played by maze
MAZEOffline0 POSTS
My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.
Seventeen
Female
Junior
Unsure
Planetarium presenter
Nerd
NICKNAME ruby AGE seventeen YEAR junior GENDER female SEXUALITY not sure CLIQUE nerd OCCUPATION planetarium presenter
RUBINA BAILEY
PLAYED BY MAZE // SHE/HER // DC, STARFIRE
never judge a book by its cover

"Nice to meet you. My name's Rubina but you can call me Ruby!"

Rubina grew up as an only child that never got enough love from her own parents. It may sound sadder than it actually is because, when you're a child you often find other ways to get the things you're lacking. For her, it was the planetarium next to her old middle school - she always had a keen interest in stars. Ruby not only enjoyed the shows in the planetarium where they told you all the things about stars but she also really liked the people that worked there because they were all so kind - they gave her the love she needed.

"I want to believe."

The topic 'School' was always a difficult topic for Ruby because she was never the best in any classes and neither the best at making friends. She just hated school. The only thing that motivated her to go to school was the planetarium next door because she had the chance to go there after school. She may have been lazy when it came to studying for exams, but she was always excited to expand her knowledge about space, the stars and all other things related. Of course, her parents weren't happy that their only child had a GPA of 1,3 - so they had the hope that her grades would get better when she started attending high school and that's what happened. Ruby started attending Ridgeview, after graduating from Middle school and her grades gradually went up - not because she was more motivated to learn for school but because her parents gave her an ultimatum: If you still want to go to the planetarium, get your grades up! So she almost studied every day to keep her safe place.

"If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we are not really living. Growth demands a temporary surrender of security."

Luckily Ruby was successful in her freshman year and brought her GPA up to 2,5 - her parents were happy with it, and she didn't have to worry anymore about losing her safe space but not only that: she also got a job at the planetarium as a presenter. The only thing she was missing was friends, and she wanted to change that. How? She didn't know how exactly but she tried a lot of different things like joining a club, doing sports and even going to parties. Only the last thing brought a bit of success and with that friends but sadly the wrong kind. Ruby's a people pleaser, and that's why she started doing things she would have never done if she just stayed without friends - smoking, drinking and even drugs were just a few of the things she tried. It's difficult to distance yourself from those things if they brought you happiness for a while but that's what Ruby did.

So now, one of Ruby's missions for her Junior year is finding some new friends (and hopefully not fall into old habits).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F A C T S

⭐ has some hedonistic tendencies that come through when she's extremely stressed often in the form of drinking or other bad habits

⭐ actually did gymnastics, mainly aerobatics, for about 3 years in middle school and picked it up again in her sophomore year

⭐ may not seem like it but really enjoys alcohol maybe even to an unhealthy extent

⭐ loves thrift shopping

⭐ has a massive problem to say 'no '

⭐ works at a planetarium as a presenter

⭐ fits into a lot of cliques but the most into the 'Nerd' category

⭐ if it was possible she would choose to wear no clothes at all but she just wears short clothes instead

⭐ really enjoys books and comics

⭐ quite talented when it comes to learning languages

POSITIVES witty, empathetic, effusive, fair minded, gregarious, intelligent, headstrong NEGATIVES competitive, idealistic, blunt, enigmatic, hedonistic, moody, nosy, overambitious QUIRKS#obsessed with space and all things related / #can tell people almost everything there is about the stars and astrology / #lowkey believes in aliens / #usually 'the crazy friend' / #is addicted to coffe / #enjoys to wear short clothes / #ambidextrous
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
rubina sounds aMAZEing. see what i did there? no? anyway, astrology is hands down some amazing stuff, i am here to celebrate another lover of it!

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll