|Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
settled into the glass half empty, made myself at home; just stopped believing in happy endings, harbors of my own
posted Jun 6 2018, 09:14 PM
PLAYED BY FLOSS // THEY/THEM // YURI ON ICE, YURI PLISETSKY
> to mom#1 6:11am○ was adopted as a baby by nadia, a pathologist, and renee, a children's illustrator. his older sister vivienne, born to renee, graduated college a few years ago and is working overseas.
working after school, have dinner w/o me
> from mom#1 6:18am
> to mom#2 9:54am
> from mom#2 9:58am
> to mom#2 10:15am
> mom#2 10:17am
> felix 10:20am
> from mom#2 10:48am
> to mom#2 10:49am
> from mom#2 10:54am
> to mom#2 10:55am
○ already suffering slightly from empty nest syndrome, nadia and renee adopted a third child, this one a german shepherd mutt named baron. despite growing like a tree, he has retained his puppy feet and is, as felix fondly calls him, a very big idiot.
○ a natural bookworm, felix developed an academic interest in plants from an early age and decided to be a botanist. ironically, he stayed indoors most of the time, neglecting to join his mothers in the garden.
○ in more recent efforts to get involved, he's picked up part-time hours at a greenhouse and gotten into pressing plants.
○ the evident value of the press to him makes it an easy target for bullies. the good thing about plants, though, is that unlike bones they're easy to replace.
○ combative despite his lack of physique, he bites back at bullies before remembering that punches are a thing. when incensed his sharp tongue does him no credit, but he prefers backtalk to meekness, and out of self-imposed necessity he's learned how to take a hit.
○ in middle school he took advantage of his immunity to poison ivy to pick fistfuls of it and crush the leaves over a tormentor's desk and jacket.
○ absentminded from the start, he dissociates slightly and infrequently, usually when lacking sleep. he has on several occasions referred to it as "going ghost," to his mothers' reluctant amusement.
○ unexpectedly, he has a pleasant singing voice but will only perform for his plants.
POSITIVES earnest, introspective, thorough, practical, cooperative NEGATIVES stubborn, distracted, short-tempered, tunnel vision, spiteful QUIRKS ○ resting dissociation face
○ carries a plant press
○ tragically fond of animal crossing
NO MO' RULEZ
posted Jun 7 2018, 12:20 AM
welcome to the site!
i was going to write the ikea thing here, but i already told you on discord so. anyways, hello my plant son. let's go plant some thc on the veranda.
don't forget to do your claims!