MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

nerd, felix florentiy, male, senior, played by floss
FLOSSOffline87 POSTS
settled into the glass half empty, made myself at home; just stopped believing in happy endings, harbors of my own
EIGHTEEN
MALE
SENIOR
PANROMANTIC
GREENHOUSE TECH
Nerd
NICKNAME lika AGE eighteen YEAR senior GENDER male SEXUALITY asexual CLIQUE nerd OCCUPATION greenhouse tech
FELIX FLORENTIY
PLAYED BY FLOSS // THEY/THEM // YURI ON ICE, YURI PLISETSKY
> to mom#1 6:11am
working after school, have dinner w/o me

> from mom#1 6:18am
ok, will leave ur plate in oven

> to mom#2 9:54am
doc said to tell u more often so i'm officially goin ghost rn

> from mom#2 9:58am
don't text in school, troublemaker!

> to mom#2 10:15am
ghosts don't follow rules mom

> mom#2 10:17am
>:^( i will call ghostbusters.

> felix 10:20am
ok ok see u at home xo

> from mom#2 10:48am
hold on ghost boy, i am letting you know you left your tv on again. were you up late?

> to mom#2 10:49am
DONTT URN IT OFF I DIDNT SAVE

> from mom#2 10:54am
who is mr. resetti? why is he so mad?

> to mom#2 10:55am
NOOOOO

○ was adopted as a baby by nadia, a pathologist, and renee, a children's illustrator. his older sister vivienne, born to renee, graduated college a few years ago and is working overseas.

○ already suffering slightly from empty nest syndrome, nadia and renee adopted a third child, this one a german shepherd mutt named baron. despite growing like a tree, he has retained his puppy feet and is, as felix fondly calls him, a very big idiot.

○ a natural bookworm, felix developed an academic interest in plants from an early age and decided to be a botanist. ironically, he stayed indoors most of the time, neglecting to join his mothers in the garden.

○ in more recent efforts to get involved, he's picked up part-time hours at a greenhouse and gotten into pressing plants.

○ the evident value of the press to him makes it an easy target for bullies. the good thing about plants, though, is that unlike bones they're easy to replace.

○ combative despite his lack of physique, he bites back at bullies before remembering that punches are a thing. when incensed his sharp tongue does him no credit, but he prefers backtalk to meekness, and out of self-imposed necessity he's learned how to take a hit.

○ in middle school he took advantage of his immunity to poison ivy to pick fistfuls of it and crush the leaves over a tormentor's desk and jacket.

○ absentminded from the start, he dissociates slightly and infrequently, usually when lacking sleep. he has on several occasions referred to it as "going ghost," to his mothers' reluctant amusement.

○ unexpectedly, he has a pleasant singing voice but will only perform for his plants.

POSITIVES earnest, introspective, thorough, practical, cooperative NEGATIVES stubborn, distracted, short-tempered, tunnel vision, spiteful QUIRKS ○ resting dissociation face
○ carries a plant press
○ tragically fond of animal crossing
ASTEROLOGISTOffline2 POSTS
TWENTY-TWO
FEMALE
NO MO' RULEZ
CUTE GIRLS
MEMECONOMIST
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
i was going to write the ikea thing here, but i already told you on discord so. anyways, hello my plant son. let's go plant some thc on the veranda.

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll