MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

llama trauma pajama bananarama drama!, drama club plotter
jawnOffline50 POSTS
Fear me, love me. Stand and stare at me. And these boobs are real
female
senior
het
online celeb
Elite
ATTENTION: DRAMA CLUB BABIES!
member — ainsley tyson
wardrobe assistant — Jasper St. John
member — quinn harlow
props & lighting — felix florentiy
member — princess reyes-taylor
stage manager — frankie lennox lorato
member — jinhai lei
stage assistant— ashton sacco
member — alice moreau

i don't really have a general plot for the club, other than bear's suggestion to have a fall musical in which crooked dick-tator, glenda coco-lee, authoritatively makes the sole decision to pick mean girls the musical. the musical itself definitely has some coarse language that regular high schools may not even approve; so the club plot would be... blackmailing the faculty to forcibly submit to the club's wants. that's my only plot for now.

other thread ideas i have are:

- drama club vandalism. the room and the stuff inside—props, instruments, books—were all vandalized with big black p*nises. some get rly mad and try to find the culprit. but most laugh it off and instead, make a cover of titus' andromedon's pinot noir: an ode to black p*nis.

- there should be a running gag where if one cannot produce enough tears for a very sad scene, there is always this one student who conveniently brings onions in their pockets and slices it to facilitate crying. that, or pepper spray. but it goes horribly wrong at some point.

- would be fun to have a member who actually faints with extremes of emotions (too happy, too sad, too angry, too disgusted, etc). and they faint in the middle of a play/musical, and fellow members don't have a clue on wtf is happening.

- drama club room is haunted! or allegedly. so members bring a ouija board to connect with the spirit. some begin to act possessed.

idk what else. i ramble a lot.
autoOffline69 POSTS
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
female
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
Creative
weeps i think ainsley'd probs be on team let's-catch-the-vandalism-culprit(s)-and-throw-'em-behind-the-bars. i'm talkin' organizing a whole search party and posting up wanted posters around the school kinda thing. like, she'd even wear her magical girl outfit bc ainsley heckin' tyson is #extraaf.

also pls let the drama club be haunted??? ainsley was a part of a ghost hunting plot before the reboot bc she wanted to write actual articles for the newspaper club, so this could be an extension of that on her end too ahhhh-

a++ prompts tho twinnie, i'm sO EXCITED TO ~*~*~ GET INVOLVED ~*~*~ AND DO ALL THE DRAMA CLUB SHIT!!! ;v;

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
sundaeOffline7 POSTS
Let's stick with the motto YOLO, no time to waste
male
senior
demi
student
Elite

Jasper will be on the 'let's make a cover's side'. But he has prob no energy to catch the culprit - or at least to try -. Or he'll be with a snack pack stuffing himself like 'i'm not concerned by thaaat'. Idk i imagine him with something to eat every time something happens /shot. But he won't join into the blackmailing session, HE'D PLAY THE 'I DIDN'T HEAR A THING' CARD.

ALSO YES TO AN HAUNTED DRAMA CLUB. Especially if whatever suspicious happens, and they find themselves locked into the room. (or maybe someone makes as if the door is locked). Bring the tension, the shadows which look like ghosts and all that stuff http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif

(also I'm like what if someone cuts Glenda's hair when she's not looking and says the ghost did it /runs away)
noirOffline4 POSTS
had a dream i was a queen, woke up, still a queen.
male
senior
pansexual
model
Elite
c. all of the above
i'll be damned if quinn doesn't kick and scream for the part of regina george tho
bearOffline77 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
LMFAO THESE ARE ALL SUCH GOOD IDEAS THE ONLY QUESTION IS WHICH TO DO FIRST

personally I think we should do something with the vandalism plot, cuz it’s summer so school security is probably low anyway. alice would be very upset and try to do some ~sleuthing~, and she’s with ainsley tyson about keeping the school newspaper up-to-date with everything going on, so she’d try to do a public smear campaign against the vandals or smth. (DRAMA ROOM FIRST, DIGNITY OF RIDGEVIEW NEXT) or idk, if we thread it out she’ll just help out ahahaha.

ALSO I can totally volunteer alice for the fainting member! she was a sickly lil kid/has a weakened immune system so it’s also plausible that she has low blood pressure and faints easily lmao. and alice (probably like other members) has a tendency to be overdramatic so maybe everyone thinks it’s all normal.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll