MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

karma chameleon, culture club interest check
female
senior
heterosexual
teacher's assistant
Loner
so before i go making entire wants, needs, and wishes about this club i wanted to post this thread to drum up some general interest for it.

amelie is a mystery, that's as much as she knows about herself. clearly an adopted child, she has always had a desire to not only learn about who she is (she knows she's chinese but she doesn't know the language, couldn't tell you what her favorite foods are, and has never set foot in the country) but who others might be as well.

until those dreams come true, she's decided to petition for a cultural club where people from all walks of life are welcomed. she knows that the only way to starting fixing the world and maybe herself would be to learn all that she can about those that inhabit it, even if that means starting small within ridgeview. fundraisers for trips aboard, local field trips, club parties, potlucks, culture exploration - she wants it all! given that she is rather shy, this is a GIGANTIC leap out of her comfort but she still wants to make it work.

again, not going to go into too much detail as this is simply to see who'd be interested in being apart of it but there you have a general idea of what i'm looking for. there isn't a limit to who can join, as long as they're interested in making this a great thing for everyone.

@ me so i know it's real.
bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
I have two girls I think who’d be really up for a club like this! I really like the idea of a cultural club where they put on cultural shows/dances, do art things, etc. and just celebrate everyone’s individual backgrounds!! it’d be a really neat way to highlight the diversity at ridgeview too :’D

I’d volunteer alice moreau first for it – she’s wholeheartedly and unashamedly a Francophile, but she only lived in her birth country for a couple years before her parents moved to America, so she knows very little about it beyond what she’s done research in! so she’d really welcome a chance to put what she’s googled into action in the form of cooking cultural dishes or participating in exhibitions :’D

also yes pLEASE give me a field trip with all these kiddos.

I’ll also throw benny li in here as kind of an unexpected addition?? she’s third-generation Chinese-american so she’s pretty far removed. she’d probably be resistant to the whole idea at first, but maybe she’s still a little curious underneath, and even tho she thinks some of the stuff is cheesy she like.. would still want to go on field trips even if it’s just to get out of school LOL.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll