MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

DELINQUENT, eric kang, male, senior, played by koji
KojiOffline0 POSTS
You’re different, I’m cold but you make me laugh. You know, I’m pretty hot these days.
Male
Senior
Bisexual
Juice Barista
Delinquent
NICKNAME @kingkang AGE 18 YEAR senior GENDER male SEXUALITY bisexual CLIQUE delinquent OCCUPATION juice barrista
ERIC KANG
PLAYED BY KOJI // HE, HIM, HIS // TALK TO ME, HANNAM
★ once upon a time, eric was very much so fixated on grades and scholarly pursuits. however, one too many compliments, and trips to the gym molded him into the newfound monster he is today.

★ one too many parties started the decline of his academic career. though he could very well attempt to try and build back up his gpa, he prefers not to. the life he has made for himself now is far too entertaining.

★ he took to taekwondo in lieu of drinking and partying. however, he found means of doing both happily, so he gained the muscle and skill as well as the life delinquency. a win win in his book.

★ though he has a scowl of death and can be quite the arsehole, he has a huge soft side. his clumsy nature and interests contrast the tattoos, fighting, and deliquency.

★ he lives with his mother and is an only child. his mother works long hours and is rarely home. so he spends most of his time out o the house as well, he hates the lonesome feeling that resides within and would rather bring home someone home to cuddle than lay in his bed alone with the rabbit plushes

POSITIVES magnetic, charming, exciting, passionate, witty, driven NEGATIVES disruptive, unbalanced, defiant, stubborn, possessive, self-critical QUIRKS ★ Rabbits are the best animals on the planet & kpop is life

★ Favorite flavor of juice: anything tropical and favorite dessert: strawberry cheesecake.

★ He's clumsy. He plays it off well but, he's clumsy.

★ nervous tick: he'll rub at his earlobe and look away.

bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
hi can i get a.... juice?

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll