MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

DELINQUENT, KAY CHIKAMOTO, sixteen, male, played by princeofstride
princeofstrideOffline1 POSTS
I'll f-k her up, then I'll f-k you up
male
sophomore
bicurious
kick boxer
Delinquent
NICKNAME K & K.C AGE sixteen YEAR sophomore GENDER male SEXUALITY bicurious CLIQUE delinquent OCCUPATION kick-boxer
KAY CHIKAMOTO
PLAYED BY PRINCEOFSTRIDE // HE, HIM // AO HARU RIDE, KOU MABUCHI
Have you ever felt so thrilled to be bad, or thrilled to be a disappointment to your parents?

Kay has and he's made quite a living off of it since the age of 12. He would go to school and start unnecessary fights and steal useless things such as the teacher's markers, test papers, and lunch. He'd even go to the extreme of rolling the teacher's desk chair into the hallway while riding it, before taking it up to the roof. Of course he'd get caught, but that was the fun part of it all. Mainly because once he gets caught he'd simply push the chair off the roof before calmly walking to detention. The school's faculty soon grew quite tired of Kay's destructive behavior and had him expelled. Kay continuously got expelled due to acting like a rebel, but he couldn't care less since he honestly hated school in the first place and only enjoyed some of the sports.

"What the hell do I need therapy for?"

His parents couldn't understand what was going on with their son since he used to behave beforehand, so they took him to several therapists and psychologists to find out what was happening. Which all gave them the same answer. Nothing was mentally wrong with Kay, he just loved causing trouble. See those therapists and psychologists were actually wrong about one thing. They assumed nothing was wrong with him, because he didn't actually talk about anything in those therapy sessions. He acted this way because he wanted to make sure that he was strong enough and superior to his younger brother, Kenji. Back in Middle School, Kay would notice that his younger brother would constantly get messed with, which seemed to really bother and get to Kenji. So that's when Kay started acting like a rebel, so that they wouldn't mess with Kenji knowing that they'd have to answer to him later. He felt that since his brother was in need of protection he would do anything and everything in his power to give him it. Especially because of the fact that they were never really close Kay felt that it was something that he at least owed him. At least that's what Kay believes, but in all honesty, deep deep down he believes that he has always been that way, and that he just needed a wake up call.

"Bad Habits overtake Good Ones."

In middle school, Kay was known to be the kind of guy who would honestly skip school for most of the year. But somehow he'd magically turn in all of his assignments. It was mainly because he had a good friend who honestly cared for him and looked up to how carefree he was about everything, who would tell him what he would miss and he'd do it just to keep his annoying parents happy about something. The middle school he went to actually dealt with people like him, so it was the first time Kay didn't get expelled, but once he made it to high school it was back to getting expelled every other month. Well that is until Kay's parents found Ridgeview High and decided that it'd be a good place for him to transfer, since they were basically tired of his shit. So that is where the real story begins. ★
POSITIVES captivating, clever, confident, dynamic, honest, brave, humorous, & care-free NEGATIVES blunt, childish, destructive, quick-tempered, provocative, resentful, & sly QUIRKS Tends to skip class sometimes and hangs out on the school roof.

Keeps Brass Knuckles in his bag.

Will freak out when he's nervous.

Lets people know that he doesn't like them by giving them a glare.
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
a++++ stride! kay, stick it the man! or woman! SOCIETY :loud cheers:

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll