MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

DELINQUENT, benny li, female, sophomore, played by bear
bearOffline106 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
NICKNAME benny AGE fifteen YEAR sophomore GENDER female SEXUALITY heterosexual CLIQUE delinquent OCCUPATION petty thief
BERNICE LI
PLAYED BY BEAR // SHE/HER // INAZUMA ELEVEN, YAGAMI REINA
★ a third-generational chinese-american (in blood only) little girl is born in chicago, illinois. before she's out of diapers, they've already moved across the country. by the time she's said her first words, they do so a couple more times and have no plans to stop.

★ the first few times they move to small, rural towns, it's kind of weird, being the only asian face in her elementary-school class. it's worse when her name - bernice - comes out stilted and old-fashioned. an outsider of outsiders.

★ the fifth time they move, to salt lake city, utah for three months, when she's asked to introduce herself to the class, bernice surprises herself by becoming benny. she's not from lansing, michigan, but from far more exciting places like disneyworld, and her dad's a high-profile mobster and not a browbeaten low-rank soldier.

★ her stories - and lies - get better, later on.

★ when she was younger, all benny wanted was stability. to live in a home for more than six months and make it your own.

★ peachtree grants her wishes when her mom gets fed up, leaves and takes her to southern california. she starts out fifth-grade as fast friends with some neighborhood kids. they're called the breakfast club - because they always walk to school after breakfast together - and for once, benny doesn't need to lie. (she still does, of course, even if everyone finds out the truth sooner or later.)

★ then high school comes, and benny realizes maybe she doesn't have that much in common with her long-time childhood friends. slowly, they fail to keep in touch, and benny finds a new crew at ridgeview high. the punks, the skaters, the delinquents.

★ friends come and go - a lifetime of moving around and broken promises of writing letters reminds her of that - and she still has what she'd secretly wished for: a chance to put down roots in peachtree.

★ then why is life still so boring?

POSITIVES good-humored, clever, friendly, forgiving, adventurous NEGATIVES dishonest, mischievous, lazy, irreverent, sarcastic QUIRKS grabs things that aren't hers. makes up fantastic stories about what she had for lunch. runs a heavily edited and filtered edgy skating instagram account.
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
benny bear. that is what i'm calling her, and i think it's adorable bc u are jessie bear. let her make life all kinds of fun pls. BENNY YOU CAN FIND HAPPINESS AND JOY.

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll