MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

08. the ridgeview herald
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
o8. ridgeview herald
of the people, by the people, for the people
The world of news is never at rest. Your editors, writers, and major contributors to Ridgeview High School's newspaper are tirelessly at work bringing you the best a small budget can buy.

From sending out the latest in campus news, to announcing those much sought after anonymous confessions, to wondering just what is served in those "nutritious" lunchtime meals, these are the people who have got your back. And your story, they'll always have the story. Sit back as they deliver to you THE SCOOP.

Read on for the newspaper's different sections!

Make sure to look for the monthly publication link in the site footer.

Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: Ridgeview High informs readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the submitter of articles, and not necessarily to the author, author’s employer, organization, committee or other group or individual. Under no circumstances should any person's of Ridgeview News be held accountable, liable, or responsible for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, physical, mental, emotional, or exemplary acquired feelings arising from these articles.

appleOffline8 POSTS
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
Administrator
WHAT'S NEW AROUND RIDGEVIEW
current member-run events
When it comes to reporting all the happenings in and out of the school, Ridgeview has got the brightest serving all the information anyone needs to know. These are all the member-run events that have been held on Misfits.

To submit your own, click here!

CURRENT EVENTS

TITLE OF EVENT, date — sponsor name

PREVIOUS EVENTS

TITLE OF EVENT, date — sponsor name

appleOffline8 POSTS
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
Administrator
student spotlight
monthly character awards
Each and every member, and their characters, on Misfits are shining so bright, illuminating the board with positivity, kindness, and the desire to create an amazing place for all. With that comes some much earned recognition! Here you will find the record of our past and present spotlight earners. Congratulations for being awesome!

CURRENT SPOTLIGHT HOLDERS

MONTH YEAR, ooc name — character name

PREVIOUS SPOTLIGHT HOLDERS

MONTH YEAR, ooc name — character name

appleOffline8 POSTS
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
Administrator
ridgeview confidential
the gossip column
Want to let that certain someone know exactly how you feel about them? Or do you want to bring down someone else's good name? Then Ridgeview's premier gossip column confessional is for you!

Feel free to send the following form to any staff account where your anonymous (or not) declarations might be chosen to be featured in the Ridgeview Herald!

If you submit a non-anonymous confession and it is selected for publication, your character earns 20 points for their clique!

CODE
<b>MESSAGE: </b> (Keep under 80 characters) <br> <b>SUBMITTED BY: </B> (optional, replace with Anonymous)<br>
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll