MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

( we wanted everything ), ↳ caddy + aster
sugarOffline23 POSTS
walking through all of the danger zones.
female
senior
unsure
tutor
Elite
in the corner of my lovesick thoughts
she didn't know whose idea it had been to make a whole trip out of the county fair. soledad didn't care because she loved the fair. she was fully aware that it was juvenile and practically archaic, but it was something that always brought pleasant, wistful memories flooding back. soledad wasted comical amounts of money on tickets, played every game possible, rode every ride despite the length of the wait, and threw an annual fit unless someone won her an armful of prizes. the soon-to-be senior never had an experience at the fair that left a bad taste in her mouth.

"what do you mean you have to go? you're killing the mood and the day is barely over. i'm never going to forget that you were a total buzzkill today," she remarked to one of her 'friends' with a scowl etched deeply into her face. a damper had been placed on her mood but it would only last temporarily. there was a swarm of her acquaintances surrounding her, meaning there had to be one soul soledad could genuinely tolerate.

molten stare peered around, cutting a clear path through the commotion around her when she finally made a desirable face out of the crowd. caddy. she had a voice soledad didn't mind hearing rattle on, especially if her own voice was mingling with the class president's. whatever conversation she had been engaged in ceased immediately, notifying her friends that soledad's prerogatives completely shifted. something that was not uncommon with the fickle soul named soledad dahl. her voice trilled out, calling cadence's name to capture her attention while she made her way over towards the girl.

"i feel like i haven't seen you at all lately, caddy. that's a total sin. come on, let's go get some cotton candy!"

MADE BY DISMAY
asterOffline17 POSTS
eighteen
female
senior
bisexual
personal assistant
Elite
you're dripping like a saturated sunrise
how she is loathe to admit it but oh, how madame cadence hartley is enamored with the celebrations of the peasantry. she jokes, of course, because she is no better than any of the others of her social caste but there's some joy to be found in the charade of it all. no, she doesn't think of herself so highly that she would miss out on the city's county fair though even cadence must admit that she is uncharacteristically enthused about the prospect of wandering a fair doubtless laden with germs and the dregs of society.

but, cadence is still yet a child no matter what she says or how she acts.

and sometimes, there is no harm in letting go of her otherwise personal inhibitions. so if only for now, she is neither beholden to her self-imposed title nor the social graces that are becoming of a true elitist and instead is simply caddy. she's spent an inordinate amount of her personal earnings on games she knows she can't win and rode on rides that made her nearly want to faint on sight. she won't admit to the disproportionate amount of calories she's consumed for the day and even now, she's holding steadfast to a comically oversized penguin when she's called out to by a voice sweeter than the bags of cotton candy she had put away earlier in the afternoon.

the corners of her lips twitch.

so much for peace. soledad dahl, a girl as vapid and shallow as the people of their stock came. she hadn't the pleasure of engaging the girl in conversation more than a handful of conversations. reputation travels quickly in their circles however and while rumors rarely reflected the truth, cadence has heard and seen enough to confirm most of them come from some place of reality. still, she thinks. it is a blessed opportunity and so she offers a smile in reply, taking a moment to step away from the crowd so that the other girl wouldn't get caught up in the swaths of passers-by.

"it's been awhile, miss dahl." her distaste for nicknames persists in spite of the casualness of the situation. caddy shifts her prized penguin to her left arm before offering the blonde her right. "shall we? i think i saw a stand a little ways in." think? oh, no. she knows. she definitely knows.

TAGGED SOLEDAD DAHL
NOTES kek kek kek. sorry for the delay!

MADE BY BEAR OF OOC
sugarOffline23 POSTS
walking through all of the danger zones.
female
senior
unsure
tutor
Elite
in the corner of my lovesick thoughts
she did for the title or responsibilities that trail behind the young woman who had captured her attention. the student council has never appealed to soledad, nor did she wish to transform into as much of a busybody as the other blonde. cadence hartley was a student who she eagerly gestured to and engaged in a conversation based on their reputations and the image she wished to project. being a part of the same social circle, gravitating around the president of the student body occasionally only reassured her position in the high school hierarchy. admittedly, any fellow elite would have fit the bill but the oceanic gaze of caddy had been in her sights while sole had been scouting for a diversion.

soledad had no actual plan to execute after flagging caddy down, knowing she didn’t need one to allow time to pass swiftly. her inclination towards impulsion guaranteed in some fashion their meeting would result in something to stir up a sensation of satisfaction. their current prerogative: locate a food stand and secure the desired cotton candy. she loved sweets, especially the kind that were only offered for a limited time or for a special occasion. just like cotton candy at a county fair. unsure of the kind of company caddy would offer today, soledad took solace in the fact she would be able to incessantly chat if every other attempt was a strikeout.

“too long,” soledad trilled back to her. her molten gaze glanced over, noted the penguin in her gaze before her thin arm slid through the one cadence offered her. “i think i saw the very one.” soledad’s footsteps were airy and she began to navigate them towards the stand through the hastily moving crowd. “did you win that prize for yourself? or did someone else win it for you?” soledad inquired, a glimmer overcoming her stare.

MADE BY DISMAY

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll