A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
NOV
it's time for the november updates! check them out here! thanks so much for sticking around, guys!

NOV
we're doing something different for this month's activity check! read all about it here!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
snowdown
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
all cliques are currently evenly matched.

Add Reply
New Poll

Here we go again [open], for (a) troublemaker(s)
6 POSTSALIAS carrotCURRENTLY Offline
you just want attention, you don't want my heart
male
all
bisexual
principal
Faculty
Bzzzt!

“Mr. Hisakawa, there’s been a minor incident. A student is on their way to see you.” The secretary’s light voice filtered into the air from the little speaker on the landline phone, pulling Soumu out of his near brain-dead state. Induced by a number of a silly cat videos.

Unfortunately, it had the added effects of wiping the worryfree smile from his lips and hanging a weight between his brows to pull them down into a furrow. A sigh left his lips as he minimized out of YouTube and held down the button on the phone’s base to reply, ”Thank you. You may send them in whenever they arrive.” He had a few minutes before whatever troublemaker it was this time, actually turned up. Just enough to make it appear as if he’d been hard at work on papers and schedules. Tie fixed, laptop pushed to the side of his desk, brace back into the drawer along with the Mountain Dew & Pringles he’d been munching on.

For being so into exercising and maintaining his physical form, he never really concerned himself with eating healthily. The only somewhat appropriate parts of his diet were tea, rice and the occasional bit of pickled veggies. Otherwise, everything he ate came from 24 hour convenient stores he stopped by on his runs or between errands. Soumu plucked a tissue from the box at the far side of his desk (there for possible student tears, depending on what they were sent to him for) and wiped his mouth, then the desk.

He tossed it into the trash bin just before a knock sounded at the door. ”Come in.” He called in a level tone, clasping his fingers together over his desk. Here we go again. Who is it this time?
i’ll give you one more chance to say that we can change our old ways
TAGGED @[TAGGED]
NOTES
2 POSTSALIAS oliveCURRENTLY Offline
feeling higher than a google map, come & drop a pin on me
cis female
junior
pansexual
full-time troublemaker
Delinquent
POST TEMPLATE:

alaska was sitting in class, carving into her desk like usual- her pencil was getting dull, so she stood up to use the pencil sharpener. it was loud, disruptive, and the teacher began to get annoyed. "please, take your seat, you're disrupting the class." he said, he obviously had no patience for the likes of her. "but i need to sharpen my pencil" she said bluntly, simply stating the obvious. "it wouldn't need to be sharpened if you'd stop carving into your desk." the teacher said, gesturing to her desk- which had her named carved into it in all capital letters. alaska disregarded the teacher and continued to sharpen her pencil, purposely taking a very long time, breaking the tip just to cause a bigger fuss. "return to your seat, or i'll-" he began, but alaska cut him off before he could finish. "or you'll what?" she said, a silly grin spreading across her face. "or i'll send you to the office. go to the office." he completed his original thought, pointing strictly to the door. "kay, anything's better than staying in this craphole." she sighed, dropping her pencil on the floor and heading out the door, down the hall, to the principal.

alaska was a regular at the principal's office, she was there at least every other day. she knocked roughly on the door, in the same pattern as always. she was immediately let in by a loud, but calm voice. "hey hisakawa." she said casually, blowing a bright pink gum bubble, knowing she'd be asked- in time- to spit it out. she sat down in a chair in front of his desk, leaning back, crossing her legs, and resting on the armrests in a very informal fashion. this was typical.

LEGACY, REMEMBER MY NAME, 'CAUSE YOU'RE GONNA
SEE ME HANGING THE THE HALL OF FAME
Soumu Hisakawa | #293 words
6 POSTSALIAS carrotCURRENTLY Offline
you just want attention, you don't want my heart
male
all
bisexual
principal
Faculty
A heavy sigh escaped his lips when the young, green-haired girl wandered into his office and greeted him so casually. ”How many times must I request you address me as Mr. Hisakawa?” He asked for quite possibly the nth time. All these troublemakers and delinquents were starting to give him gray hairs. And probably wrinkles as well.

Once she made herself comfortable, he picked up his little trashcan and held it around the desk towards her. For her gum, of course. A pet peeve developed from his little brother constantly and obnoxiously smacking his gum when they were younger. He still does actually. Once she spit it out, however grudgingly, he returned the trash can to its rightful place and steepled his hands over his desk. ”Now then.. what has brought you to see me this time around, Ms. Young?”
i’ll give you one more chance to say that we can change our old ways
TAGGED alaska young
sorry for short post;; it'll be longer next time
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll