MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

lock
New Poll

10. FEBRUARY UPDATES
nick.Offline467 POSTS
for you, i'm the perfect target
male
ascended
darumas
heartbreaker
Retired Admin
10. updates!
february updates

VALENTINES DAY
Love is in the air because it is our very first Valentine's Day! We have quite a few special events coming up starting February 3rd, make sure to keep your eyes open! Oh, you guys wanna know who my special Valentine is? Why, it's you! http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif

ACTIVITY CHECK
As with last time we will not be having a formal activity check. Instead we will be having an activity cut off. There will not be a formal announcement this time, instead accounts that have not logged in since December 1st will be purged, the same with threads. You can save your accounts by logging in or posting in a thread.

STAFF UPDATES
Okay, so as some of you may have noticed I have become a little inactive. Do not worry, I will be turning full speed ahead this coming February 12th! In the mean time please boss around Bear as she is working her paws off to help you guys!

QUESTIONS/COMMENTS?
as always, if you’ve got something to share with us, you can message staff directly or post in the help board! thanks so much for bearing with us! you guys are the best!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll