MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

dreamin' bout you, mochi's plots
jailOffline0 POSTS
How can something so enticing have such awful side effects?
13-15
Female
Junior
Bi...?
RP Girly
OOC Account
billie bell and Juliet

Oh no. Making someone cry. Juliet does not want that http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif But yes I loooove these ideas so much! It would actually be fun looking at Juliet struggling to get the right tools that Billie would want from her. Aah and Juliet poking around the workshop looking at Billie's inventions would be so sweet! Maybe after the hummingbird incident is done and finished, she could show Billie around her art shop too?

And yes, we could do the second prompt later! I can agree, they'd be so interesting to put together! I'm up for anything else and a thread if you like!
bearOffline24 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
BILLIE BELL & duck kelly

(can one of billie’s nicknames just be tinkerbell pls g-get it b/c she tinkers and her last name is bell AHAHAH)

also I think that’s perfect! like sort of entering middle school age, gotcha. and it would be lovely if you could start, so I don’t get any details about this hummingbird memory wrong :’D
zwangOffline76 POSTS
she's drunk on old cartoons, liquid TV afternoons; baby, now my head is on backwards
seventeen
female
senior
bisexual
cinema usher
Jock
ummmmmm both your characters are absolute darlings and i adore them ok c': and i love everything you mentioned for scout and romeo! she definitely fancies herself a bit of a protector (for better or for worse), so i can imagine her getting into schoolyard fights defending his honour or something LMAO. and then they grew up and romeo got taller/muscular and can do his own protecting, but scout would still get scrappy if anyone said anything bad about him >| i can def picture all the teasing/bickering and playful physical affection too! scout might be a bit flirty from time to time as well, though more out of habit than any actual intentions.

she'd absolutely love it if he came running with her in the mornings. he can tag along whenever he wants on weekdays, and on weekends she can come into the cafe after she's done and order that promised coffee lmao. also scout has this thing where she likes to give fake names on her cup — one past thread mentioned mia wallace, though maybe she gives ro names that are obviously fake (since he knows her anyway)? and he can play along or not but i think it'd be just a tiny quirk she had around him, idk cx let me know if/when you'd like to thread them or whatnot!!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll