MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

EVENT 13. TALENT SHOW SIGN-UPS, JUN 08 — JUN 15
bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
TALENT SHOW SIGN-UPS
JUN 08 — JUN 15
The talent show is for the whole town, but is organized by age category — so for one night, everyone ages 14-18 has time to shine! Sign-ups will run from today (June 8th) until the 15th.

Talents can include everything from singing to juggling fire, but try to keep from submitting similar skills. Variety is much appreciated!

You can have as many characters as you’d like participate in the event, but do keep in mind that you will need to write an “appeal” — a one-post performance of said talent, basically — for each one that you enter! Each appeal will be posted in a single thread, where it’s up to you to judge which character’s talent you liked best! (Or what you thought was arguably the funniest.)

The winner will be determined by the members of Misfits via a poll that will be put up at the end of the talent show.

Winner gets to be featured in the Ridgeview Monthly and earns 100 influence points for their clique. All participants will earn 20 points for their clique.

CONTESTANTS
NAME: Benny Li.
TALENT: Skateboarding

NAME: Effie Belafonte.
TALENT: Singing and dance

NAME: Kay Chikamoto
TALENT: Breakdancing

NAME: Ava Lancaster.
TALENT:Singing and ukulele

NAME: Adelaide Bane
TALENT: solo monologue scene (acting)

NAME: Willow Forrest
TALENT: Record amount of perfect selfies in a minute. Record amount of perfect selfies for a stranger in a minute. No rimlight.

NAME: Timothy Lake.
TALENT: Floor Routine (Gymnastics)

NAME: Princess Reyes-Taylor
TALENT: Yoyo-tricks.

CODE
[code*] <b>NAME:</b> Character name.<br> <b>AGE: </b><br> <b>TALENT:</b> Can be anything. Just try to avoid having too many repeats. <p>[/*CODE]
MaryOffline20 POSTS
Love your color, gender or whatever 'cause your happiness don't need a censor
Fifteen
Female
Sophomore
Homosexual
Dancer
Elite
CODE
<b>NAME:</b> Effie Belafonte. <b>AGE: Fifteen </b> <b>TALENT:</b> Singing and dance
princeofstrideOffline1 POSTS
I'll f-k her up, then I'll f-k you up
male
sophomore
bicurious
kick boxer
Delinquent
CODE
<b>NAME:</b> Kay Chikamoto<br> <b>AGE:</b> sixteen<br> <b>TALENT:</b> Breakdancing <p>
pumpkinOffline26 POSTS
MY BLACK EYE CASTS NO SHADOW - YOUR RED EYE SEES NO PAIN
fifteen
female
sophomore
bisexual
student
Delinquent
CODE
<b>NAME:</b> Ava Lancaster.<br> <b>AGE: </b>15<br> <b>TALENT:</b>Singing and ukulele <p>
MAEOffline8 POSTS
you get brighter and brighter, beautiful you
FEMALE
JUNIOR
BISEXUAL
ASPIRING ACTRESS
Creative
CODE
<b>NAME:</b> Adelaide Bane<br> <b>AGE:</b> 17<br> <b>TALENT:</b> solo monologue scene (acting)<p>
kimmyOffline38 POSTS
LIGHTNING STRIKES EVERY TIME SHE MOVES, AND EVERYONE IS WATCHING HER
seventeen
female
junior
demisexual
dogwalker, matchmaker
Jock
CODE
<b>NAME:</b> Willow Forrest<br> <b>AGE: </b> 17<br> <b>TALENT:</b> Record amount of perfect selfies in a minute.  Record amount of perfect selfies for a stranger in a minute. No rimlight. <p>
starOffline4 POSTS
And up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm content With loneliness
seventeen
male
junior
demisexual
gymnast
Loner
CODE
<b>NAME:</b> Timothy Lake.<br> <b>AGE: Seventeen</b><br> <b>TALENT:</b>  Floor Routine (Gymnastics) <p>
mangoOffline0 POSTS
"i'll cut u" - kimmy
deceased
female
i'm out
eh
progamer
OOC Account
CODE
<b>NAME:</b> Princess Reyes-Taylor<br> <b>AGE: </b>14<br> <b>TALENT:</b> Yoyo-tricks.  <p>
ASTEROLOGISTOffline2 POSTS
TWENTY-TWO
FEMALE
NO MO' RULEZ
CUTE GIRLS
MEMECONOMIST
Administrator
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll