MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

CREATIVE, morgan keli'i, female, junior, played by jawn
jawnOffline54 POSTS
They say love makes you crazy. So when you call her crazy, you're calling her in love.
female
junior
het
baker/cake artist
Creative
NICKNAME morgan AGE 16 YEAR junior GENDER female SEXUALITY het CLIQUE creative OCCUPATION baker & cake artist
MORGAN KELI'I
PLAYED BY JAWN // HE/HIM/HIS // LEGEND OF KORRA, ASAMI SATO
★ morgan comes from a very mixed family. father's side has hawaiian and japanese roots. mother's side has scottish, french, and native american roots. however, their traditions and culture are very much hawaiian-american.

★ the keli'i family owns a bakeshop named peachtree patisserie. they specialize in cakes and pastries. it is located downtown. morgan works there as one of their skilled cake designers/decorators.

★ when morgan was two, she had viral meningitis, which caused her parents to be overprotective of her. they never took eyes off her. she was always homeschooled until high school. she basically lived in a bubble until that time when her parents realized it was pointless to keep her guarded all the time. they loosened their reins on her and "popped the bubble" unaware of how she turned out to be after that—a bit obsessive, a bit compulsive, a whole lot of neurosis. good thing it was all healthily addressed and expressed with their family business: baking.

★ morgan is the type of girl who would get crazy obsessive over one boy, regardless of any of his quirk or unpleasant qualities. she'd get really mad if one tells her it's bad or unhealthy.

★ morgan's detractors and rivals are generously provided a 'congratulations on the syphilis' cake. otherwise, a great friend always gets tons of free goodies!

POSITIVES appreciative, generous, meticulous, dedicated, competitive NEGATIVES obsessive, compulsive, crafty, fanatical, neurotic QUIRKS she's a bit of a germophobe, and has OC personality; always has a single person as her object of obsession—her cause célèbre;
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
omg she sounds fantastic, and a boss at baking, yesssss. this is what the world needed!

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll