MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

CREATIVE, adelaide bane, female, junior, played by mae
MAEOffline8 POSTS
you get brighter and brighter, beautiful you
FEMALE
JUNIOR
BISEXUAL
ASPIRING ACTRESS
Creative
NICKNAME ada, bane AGE seventeen YEAR junior GENDER female SEXUALITY bisexual CLIQUE creative OCCUPATION aspiring actress
ADELAIDE BANE
PLAYED BY MAE // THEY/THEM // SAILOR MOON, TSUKINO USAGI
a tiny hand, covered in glitter and glue and little scraps of clean cut paper of all different colors - a tiny hand, covering a space on the tv, paying no mind to the small stings of static electricity. a tiny hand reaches out to a petite hand, messy fingers curling on the screen, and the eyes of an impressionable mind widen.

"ada wanna shine like tha' too..."

"mom! why didn't you get me up! ughhhh i'm gonna be late for schooooool!"

the scent of bacon and pancakes permeates the air, even as a sharp snort comes from the kitchen, followed by the sound of a plate clattering against a wooden table. "ada, you still have a whole hour."

the girl in question pouts, pulling out the chair and sitting down in it, smoothing her skirt in the back so it doesn't ride up and swiping her hair to the side so she doesn't sit on it. "yeah, but, still. it's the first day of my high school career, mom, i gotta take a while to look presentable, make a good impression at the drama club. you know the drill."

"ah, yes, because whether or not you have pounds of makeup on and 'expertly' applied to your face makes a difference in whether or not you're a good actress."

"exactly!"

her mother sighs, turning around from the stove with a frown on her face, directed at the girl currently sitting and devouring the freshly made pancakes. "no, ada, it doesn't make a difference and if it does, then i wouldn't want you joining a club like that anyways."

the girl in question grins, happy and bright, if not a little tired. "don't worry, mom. i know. now... can i have seconds?"
★★
"this school has a host club?!"

blue eyes widen with wonder, reminiscent of all those years ago, when she sat in front of a large box tv, and watched as dorothy danced along the yellow brick road, a dream forming. that day, after school, instead of heading to the drama club's room, she went somewhere else.

somewhere... brighter.
★★★
"you joined what?! ada, that doesn't even make sense, why would you-"

"calm down, dad. i've just been having trouble with certain character types, you know that. i thought this could help me more than the drama club."
★★★★
when joining the host club, she was inspired to take up crossdressing as a hobby by one of the members. with her parent's (slightly reluctant) help, ada gathers a collection of boy's clothing, full of things that are just loose enough to smother the curves she barely has anyways. sometimes she attends school like, although most of the time she does not, but its a hobby she loves nonetheless.
POSITIVES charismatic, cheerful, funny, energetic, optimistic NEGATIVES disorganized, flighty, eccentric, indecisive, obsessive QUIRKS tends to paint her nails all different colors, sticks random things in her hair buns, sticks out her tongue when thinking hard
bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
ADA BANE FAN CLUB

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll