MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

creative, jinhai lei, male, junior, played by hana
hanaOffline3 POSTS
And if you're coming back to find me, You'd better have good aim
male
junior
demisexual
student
Creative
NICKNAME jinhai AGE sixteen YEAR junior GENDER male SEXUALITY demisexual CLIQUE creative OCCUPATION student
JINHAI LEI
PLAYED BY HANA // HE/HIM // HAIKYUU!!, SUGAWARA KOUSHI
Welcome. Please state your name.
"Hello, hello! I am Jinhai~"

Please answer the following questions.
"All about me? I'm flattered. However I must say, if you plan on selling this information, I would like a percentage."

Please answer the following questions.
"Ah, such impatience. All right, well I was born in Hong Kong but I actually grew up in Scarsdale! Ta-dah, surprising right? And then to Chicago. Mm and then Los Angeles for a few months. That was a weird move. Anywhoo! Then Winnetka for about a year and a half. And now I'm here at Peachtree."

When did you move to Peachtree?
"Ninth grade, the second week of high school. My father thought it best that my sibling and I live someplace less....'affluent.' Teach us that there's more to life than just money."
"But of course that's the kind of shi- uh, shiitake mushroom heh. That's the kind of stuff people with money say."
"Mother thought it unwise, but she's hardly ever here. So I suppose it doesn't matter."

What do your parents do?
"My mother is an heiress to the Lei Group. Well, in-line to be an heiress. The Lei Group is some big fancy schmancy conglomerate mostly in hotels and resorts. Mother is on the board of directors with my other aunts and uncles. Big family drama there.
My father works at a law firm. That's how they met actually, through a legal case. Real romance, right?"

How is your relationship your parents?
"Ooh, this is getting personal. But uh we're doing okay. We have money and money equates to happiness, right? That's my parents' ideology. They leave me and my sibling alone often, but whatever. I'm used to it. It's happened before."
"Is that it?"

What are your hobbies?
"I am in a committed relationship with my bed. That counts, right?"
"I see you are not amused. Moving on! Uh, well I enjoy singing. I play the piano and guitar. I'm also kickbutt at the otamatone if I do say so myself!

I have a few social media accounts where I post covers of songs and pieces. It's a little embarrassing hehe!"

What are your goals?
"I want to see Hamilton. Ugh, why are the tickets so expensive!"
"Ah, you meant long-term. Uhh... I don't know! My mother groomed us to be the next members on the board for the Lei Group. And my dad wants me to be in the law firm. I don't think I'll live up to their expectations though. But I dunno! I want to have as much as fun as I can while I'm still young and youthful~"

What about college?
"Mmm, maybe theater? Music might be fun too. I still have time before all that."

Anything else to add?
"♪ I can show you the world-♪ no? Not here? You and I need to get out and have some fun! Ooh, I thought of something. Please follow me @goldensea!"
"I'm in a singing mood. You wanna go karaoke? Yeah?"

POSITIVES sociable, affectionate, cheery, observant, empathetic NEGATIVES obnoxious, nosy, sly, unambitious, impulsive QUIRKS
  • is a twin (the alpha twin obvi)
  • english name is jordan
  • runs a youtube channel for music covers
  • not a morning person
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
jinhai sounds like he's the shiitake mushrooms! hamilton is goals, and so is he! http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll