MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
FEB 03 — VALENTINES DAY events are up! check 'em out!

FEB 02 — HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISFITS!

influence
ELITES SHOW UP IN CROWDS AT WINTER'S BALL!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

into the night, ft. Tzila Jäger
Hellion IS CURRENTLY Online
GOT A JAIL ON MY HEART FROM THE PESSIMISTS, GOT THESE NAILS IN MY MOUTH FOR IMPRESSIONISTS
Seventeen
Homeboy
Loner
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
28 POSTS
1:17
Friday, 7 January
Gotzila
01:17 AM
Fri, 7 Jan, 01:17 AM
Do you ever think that life's just an construction of coincidences, that there's no written plan or blue print, and it's all just one mad chance how things pan out, and most of our happiness just depends on these accidental bumps with other people who just happen to stumble in our way just as we happen to stumble on theirs? Like, the more you think about it, the more you realize how absolutely crazy it is. Six billion people, and we meet. But the whole human race would simply have not existed in the first place if some random debris in space hadn't collided to create Earth like gazillion years ago. Let that sink in.

Also, hi. Wanna go for an adventure?

@[tzila jäger] I can't tag youuu
smiff IS CURRENTLY Offline
You’re too mean, I don’t like you, fuck you anyway. You make me want scream at the top of my lungs.
Female
Loner
senior
pansexual
associate at tattoo parlor
8 POSTS
1:18
Friday, 7 January
Han Solo
01:18 AM
Fri, 7 Jan, 01:18 AM
Oh you bet. It's fuckin' crazy. The big bang is one thing, but like, can you believe we all pretty much basically evolved from a microscopic speck? Into fish? Does that make eating fish cannibalistic? Don't answer that. Actually, it hardly would matter. I'm still gonna eat it.

Also the fact that humans are only an apex predator because of our intellect is bullshit. I don't give a damn about how smart we are as a species, I would have so much rather been a giant monster.

An adventure? I mean you know I won't say no. It's not like I'll be able to sleep. Watcha thinking?

GOT A JAIL ON MY HEART FROM THE PESSIMISTS, GOT THESE NAILS IN MY MOUTH FOR IMPRESSIONISTS
Seventeen
Homeboy
Loner
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
28 POSTS
1:21
Friday, 7 January
Gotzila
01:21 AM
Fri, 7 Jan, 01:21 AM
They really claim it's the intelligence? Huh. I could have been fooled when talking to most of the jocks. I'm not saying let's kill all the idiots, but let's just remove all the warning labels and let natural selection take care of the rest.

And yeah, I was thinking I'll take my dad's pickup (it's too fucking cold for the Ducati) and then come to get you. We go for a drive, get something to eat or drink, and just park somewhere and eat on the car or on the cargo bed if it's not too butt freezing cold night. Unless you have better ideas?

Tzila Jager
Can we tag it? YES! WE! CAN!
You’re too mean, I don’t like you, fuck you anyway. You make me want scream at the top of my lungs.
Female
Loner
senior
pansexual
8 POSTS
1:23
Friday, 7 January
Han Solo
01:23 AM
Fri, 7 Jan, 01:23 AM
... Fair point. I guess they're called meatheads for a reason.

I always did wonder why they put warning labels on chainsaws that said "do not use on hands or genitals" but honestly at this point nothing should surprise me. Anyway, I'd read some of those obituaries with great pleasure.

It's too cold? Aren't you from New York? California never gets cold. Sounds good though. I'll never pass up an opportunity for some late night food.

I think we should call any meal from midnight to 3am 'Dark Lunch'.

Seventeen
Homeboy
Loner
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
28 POSTS
1:27
Friday, 7 January
Gotzila
01:27 AM
Fri, 7 Jan, 01:27 AM
It's 2018, and people are still eating laundry detergents. Idk what you expected.

Yeah, but have you ever ridden a motorcycle in like fifty degrees? The wind really gets to you, even when I'm wearing some of my driving gear. Not to mention that I've kinda only purchased the gear for summer seasons only because when I moved in here I expected this place to be a hell on earth at least about nine months of the year. So far, my theory seems to be right. And I'm pretty sure YOU don't have ANY driving gear, and I need you to be not a human Popsicle.

"Dark Lunch"? Now you're starting to sound like Clem. Pls one goth is enough in my life. Any preferences what we should go and get? Fuck me, what's even open at this hour? I guess our choices might be pretty limited.

I'll let you think on it while I'll go and snatch the keys and sneak out. Txt you again once I'm in the car.

Female
Loner
senior
pansexual
8 POSTS
1:29
Friday, 7 January
Han Solo
01:29 AM
Fri, 7 Jan, 01:29 AM
I honestly am starting to wonder if Tide started the trend themselves for publicity?? Like, call me a conspiracy theorist but...

Okay, I have a confession to make. I've never ridden a motorcycle. My dad won't fucking let me. "Too dangerous." I want one so bad though... But nooo. Damn overprotective father. I think it's just because we used to live in Los Angeles. Driving a bike there would be a death wish.

... which is probably why I like the idea of owning one so much LOL.

Hey! Don't knock the goth thing til you've tried it. I had a phase... when I was in middle school. Actually on second thought forget I said that cause I don't want to share any of those photos. Such good blackmail material. Kill me now I've said too much.

Well there's always In-N-Out Burger, California's claim to fame. Either that or we could try our hand at finding a taco truck. There's gotta be at least one open late here. God I miss LA. Everything was open late there.

Seventeen
Homeboy
Loner
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
28 POSTS
1:35
Friday, 7 January
Gotzila
01:35 AM
Fri, 7 Jan, 01:35 AM
I'm afraid the only thing open at this hour is gonna be in the corner of Whitespire Ave and Steinbeck Street.

And that's Crystal's legs. Or at least I think her name is Crystal. She looks like a Crystal. Or an Amber. Idk aren't the typical prostitute names always jewels?

And regarding your dark past, I'm glad you're over it. I still need to see some pics tho. With your tattoos you're such an edgy kid already. The goth/emo shit is just too much on top of that.

Maybe I'll let you ride my baby when the weather warms up again. Just don't tell your dad. He looks like he makes people disappear for his REAL job, and the tattoo parlor is just a front.

I'm sitting in the car now btw. Still in the garage tho. Never text and drive, kids. Do you think you can get out without your dad noticing? I'll park on your street a bit further away from your house just to be safe, and text you when I'm there?

Female
Loner
senior
pansexual
8 POSTS
1:36
Friday, 7 January
Han Solo
01:36 AM
Fri, 7 Jan, 01:36 AM
Are you insinuating that I know anything about prostitution???? Jake! Crystal seems about right though.

Hey be careful. I'm so edgy I might cut you like the emo buried deep down in my soul if you try to blackmail me. LOL. Anyway it was mostly the music scene associated with it I liked. You know uhh... WAKE ME UP- wake me up inside- CANT WAKE UP-- SAVE MEEEE!!! But I was totally devoid of tatts back then. Was too young for 'em. Dad made me wait til I was sixteen to get my first one.

Wait seriously?! You'd let me try out your bike? Isn't that thing like... the equivalent of Gollum's ring to you?

LOL, I'm going to tell my dad you think he's a hitman tomorrow when I get up. That's hysterical.

I should be able to just leave through the front door... He sleeps like a brick. Works himself half to death that man. Glad he at least seems to get a good night's sleep everyday. Lucky, considering he's raising a six year old. Good thing my little brother is easily placated with video games. Kinda like his older sister. Too bad he'll never stand a chance against me.

Seventeen
Homeboy
Loner
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
28 POSTS
1:38
Friday, 7 January
Gotzila
01:38 AM
Fri, 7 Jan, 01:38 AM
Idk, DO YOU???

Yeah, she is my precious. So if anything happens to her, I'm going to kill everyone within vicinity and then myself. Remember that.

What part of "don't tell your dad" was unclear to you???????

Alright, I'm leaving now. I'll be there like in about fifteen minutes. I'll text you back then.

Female
Loner
senior
pansexual
8 POSTS
1:41
Friday, 7 January
Han Solo
01:41 AM
Fri, 7 Jan, 01:41 AM
... WELL....

I might know a little bit about the culture from stuff I've read on Tumblr.

I promise to treat her like family wtf. I'm so honored?? I feel like I just unlocked a platinum trophy or some shit.

My dad would laugh about it. I promise he's actually just like a giant stuffed animal. Dumb old man is about as prickly as a cotton ball in reality.

Drive safe, and remember, we're all counting on you.

Seventeen
Homeboy
Loner
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
28 POSTS
1:58
Friday, 7 January
Gotzila
01:58 AM
Fri, 7 Jan, 01:43 AM
May the Force be with me. See you in a bit.

K I'm here. I just parked on the curb. Ugly cyan Dodge pickup. Can't miss it. If you wanna play music, bring your own cord. I forgot mine home.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll