MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
FEB 03 — VALENTINES DAY events are up! check 'em out!

FEB 02 — HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISFITS!

influence
ELITES SHOW UP IN CROWDS AT WINTER'S BALL!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

defenestration, open chatroom
Hellion IS CURRENTLY Offline
GOT A JAIL ON MY HEART FROM THE PESSIMISTS, GOT THESE NAILS IN MY MOUTH FOR IMPRESSIONISTS
Seventeen
Homeboy
Loner
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
26 POSTS

KUMIHO

권자
8:21 PM
Sometimes it really irritates me, you know? Like everyone's out there screaming "LOOK AT MY PROBLEM. MY PROBLEM IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR PROBLEM." Do you ever just you know, wanna grab someone by the shoulders look at them deep in the eyes, you know, unblinking and serious like you're about to hold a political speech for the senate or like you're about to say something important that will blow their mind and reveal the key secret of life and then just whisper "No one gives a fuck." Because sometimes, I really do. I really, really do.
BY MITZI
apple IS CURRENTLY Offline
say, "Oh, sing one we know", But I promise you this, I'll always look out for you, That's what I'll do.
fifteen
female
Loner
sophomore
bisexual
student / barista
9 POSTS

NARANJA

8:26 PM
excuse you, how dare you type out my exact thoughts bc that's exactly what i want to do sometimes actually no, that's what i want to do ALL THE TIME who upset you today? & should i break out the dolls?
BY MITZI
GOT A JAIL ON MY HEART FROM THE PESSIMISTS, GOT THESE NAILS IN MY MOUTH FOR IMPRESSIONISTS
Seventeen
Homeboy
Loner
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
26 POSTS

KUMIHO

권자
8:29 PM
Only if you've got enough dolls for the whole school. Idk I was just sitting in the hallway between my first and second period and heard some elites bitchin' like aww you poor popular baby with your dad's money your life must be a struggle idk I just get annoyed by the randomest reasons sometimes Kinda like I get annoyed by kids throwing a tantrum in the middle of the mall like you don't even have real problems It should be me screaming ME Anyway so how was your day? Hex anyone recently?
BY MITZI
say, "Oh, sing one we know", But I promise you this, I'll always look out for you, That's what I'll do.
fifteen
female
Loner
sophomore
bisexual
student / barista
9 POSTS

NARANJA

you'd be surprised - i have dolls for a lot of people aw that shit's annoying who says you can't scream in the middle of hall? it might be frowned upon but i've heard it's v therapeutic scream the frustrations next to ppl, @ ppl, because of ppl tell everyone to square up user posted image my day was fine though, no hexing anyone but im willing if that's what you need
BY MITZI
Seventeen
Homeboy
Loner
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
26 POSTS

KUMIHO

권자
8:32 PM
Oh, Clem. No-one's ever told me anything so romantic. Rain check, tho. But shit you not, this town makes me wanna scream sometimes. It's a small ass town, with small ass people, with their small ass problems, and small ass brains. And nothing ever happens. I'm so fking B O R E D ...Maybe I really need to scream in the middle of the hallway. At least then something would happen.
BY MITZI
fifteen
female
Loner
sophomore
bisexual
student / barista
9 POSTS

NARANJA

jakearoni oppa lol i am a romantic at heart i'll just leave u my card ugh tell me abt it tho idk no everyone is so bad?? are classes not getting any better? other than, y'know, the shitty people four words: i've got a megaphoooooone
BY MITZI
Seventeen
Homeboy
Loner
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
26 POSTS

KUMIHO

권자
don't you "oppa" me jfc Idk classes come, classes go. People don't really talk to me and I don't really talk to people. But I guess that's kinda the problem tho... Idk just because I like my space doesn't mean I don't like people??? Basically no-one in my class talks to me because they already have their circles. I just kinda... float around. I'm "there" but also not there. Unless someone gets lumped with me for a project and they just have to acknowledge my existence. Otherwise I'm just "that Asian guy" Like I don't even have a name or something Whoever said high school is the best time of your life obv never went to high school themself sry, now I'm just ranting like a bitch how about you? your fellow sophomore associates treating you well? You girls already doing each others black lipsticks? btw speaking of black lipstick my mom asked me the other day why you're wearing so much black and why the black lipstick. I asked her what she'd want you to wear instead. She said "pink" with a straight face. I almost snorted my noodles up my nose
BY MITZI
fifteen
female
Loner
sophomore
bisexual
student / barista
9 POSTS

NARANJA

what's the point if i can't say it? i like making people angry what can i say? shit i can't help you with that that sounds great, just getting by, no one taking notice unless they have to makes getting thru high school easier, no? lol but no, i don't do fellow associates im pretty much my own set of wallflower i can get down w pink. i don't hate it. i'd prefer a deep blue or a purple tho. color is a friend, just not always mine
BY MITZI
Seventeen
Homeboy
Loner
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
26 POSTS

KUMIHO

권자
the whole point is that you DON'T say it idk to me it sounds like you need a hobby. Have you considered crocheting? I'm not asking for help tho, just observing how dumb the social structure of high school basically is. And what can I say? I like to complain. Tmw you realize you're basically the same online as the bitching elites IRL. I have become my own demons. Does exorcising also belong in your services? I mean, I guess? It's kinda boring, makes me wanna go out there and do stupid stuff just to kill the boredom. You know, live a little. Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway. But as a wallflower you do kinda get off easy, you're not wrong. Unless some jock decides you look like a particularly easy target for their afternoon fun. Nothing like a wedgie wednesday. I don't think you understand what she means by "pink." She basically would like you to look like... Idk like an overgrown six yo with frilly pink princess dresses or something. She would have wanted a girl, you know. So she takes out these mother/daughter needs of her to my female friends. Wanna volunteer as a tribute sometimes?
BY MITZI
fifteen
female
Loner
sophomore
bisexual
student / barista
9 POSTS

NARANJA

but then i'll be denying my beliefs crocheting sounds gr8 and all but i personally like to fill my time with consulting the stars touché i've never really tried tbh, i'm sure the internet has a few tips tho shit, of course. though idk, i would much rather just move back home i know those streets what kind of jocks are you around? wedgies don't particularly happen to me tho. my loner status is a label, it isn't my name. i've learned who to avoid, who to fuck around w lololol she's not that different from my mom then. going on and on about "mija, you have to look like you belong to this age. the 90s ended 20 years ago." as if this is a phase. but when do parents think things aren't phases? either way, i'll have to pass. my mom does that enough for me already
BY MITZI
Seventeen
Homeboy
Loner
Junior
Demisexual
Family Restaurant Helper
26 POSTS

KUMIHO

권자
Well, yeah. That's because you're a girl. Wedgies only happen to guys, which are done by guys to guys. Don't you chicks have like different but kinda equally cruel bullying methods? The way I've understood it, guys get physical, and the girls do the mental warfare. Tbh I'd take the wedgies any day over what I hear about the girls. Shit's terrifying. At least with the dudes, you'll see the punch coming. Label, huh. Wear it like a badge of honor, my long lost princess of darkness and doom. Aw. And here I was so ready to see you all dolled up. And ready with a camera. Well, there goes my hopes and dreams. Anyway, any plans for the weekend?
BY MITZI
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll