MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
FEB 03 — VALENTINES DAY events are up! check 'em out!

FEB 02 — HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISFITS!

influence
ELITES SHOW UP IN CROWDS AT WINTER'S BALL!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

ten duel commandents, ft. THE SQUAD
apple IS CURRENTLY Offline
I can't help this awful energy God damn right, you should be scared of me
seventeen
male
Jock
senior
pansexual
student
14 POSTS

boy hunter

FINALLY i remember my pw wake your asses up, i'm here what are we doing about this damn camping trip? jesse won't shut up about it ever since you told him about russell he's been on one so either we do this soon or he might throw one of you
BY MITZI
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
man try say he's better than me. tell my man shut up, mention my name in your tweets. oi rudeboy, shut up.
seventeen
male
Jock
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
77 POSTS

sir cer

how tf do you forget your own pw so easily got a football to the head when i wasnt lookin? need a neurologist rec? jess can try to throw me any day if he can pick me up, js lets leave tomorrow afternoon if you cant make it then jess is throwing you into the trunk anyway expect to get tied to a tree when we get there which i guess applies to russ lolololol the fucker
BY MITZI
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
Nerd
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
77 POSTS

KEY.MOON

guys. bros. sirs. i know we live in california, but it's still fuckin' january. shall i bring some dayquil when one of us inevitably gets the flu and passes it on to the rest of us? like that time in fourth grade when SOMEONE got the chicken pox and gave it to EVERYONE else?
BY MITZI
seventeen
male
Jock
senior
pansexual
student
14 POSTS

boy hunter

i see you guys in person i don't need to know my password just to talk to you im sensing that you want him to pick you up which is fuckin weird it's not even THAT cold wtf the only one that would get sick is you probably or russ since he's been asking to get his ass beat apparently
BY MITZI
Jae IS CURRENTLY Offline
Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth.
male
Elite
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
student/PART-TIME FLORIST
102 POSTS

white tea

down for tmr afternoon and take a warm sweater, keegan btw who is gonna drive and who is gonna bring what beer and wine on spencer?
BY MITZI

auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
man try say he's better than me. tell my man shut up, mention my name in your tweets. oi rudeboy, shut up.
seventeen
male
Jock
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
77 POSTS

sir cer

keegs only youre ever gonna get sick in january just layer like a normal person ya dumbfuck, were literally just there for a weekend honestly if jess picks me up im never showering again ;) not it on the driving russ would just breathe down my neck if i do and then its see you in hell i thought i was bringing paintball gears? take the beer and wine for me, hunt? and teas bringing a maid outfit for keegs, we know that much
BY MITZI
seventeen
male
Jock
senior
pansexual
student
14 POSTS

boy hunter

bring the medicine for yourself keegs if we really need it im sure you'll make us suffer anyway fucking excuse me while i vomit spence i'll drive bc i don't trust any of you i've seen enough car accidents thanks ok i can do that he has to wear it on the way - it's a part of his layers
BY MITZI
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll