MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

attention elsewhere, ft. fiore chaykovsky
autoOffline14 POSTS
as i walk this great unknown, questions come and questions go. was there purpose for the pain?
male
faculty
sapiosexual
nurse
Faculty
THERE IS
A WORLD OUT THERE THAT WE SHOULD SEE, TAKE MY HAND. CLOSE YOUR EYES. WITH YOU RIGHT HERE, I AM A ROCKETEER, LET'S FLY. UP, UP HERE WE GO. UP UP, HERE WE GO. LET'S FLY. UP, UP HERE WE GO. WHERE WE STOP, NOBODY-
wolfgang müller was not a car person. not by any stretch of means. heck, he wasn't even a technology or mechanics person in general and, naturally, he never intended to get himself a new vehicle after moving to peachtree either. even if bussing proved to be convenient at times but, he stood by his belief: it was better for his current finances, as well as the environment itself.

so just what on earth was he doing in the school parking lot of all places, if he didn't even own a car?

chasing down a delinquent, of course. or... you know, someone he thought was a delinquent but turned out to be a fringe. a redheaded fringe, who had been in the middle of some sort of exchange when wolfgang spotted him. knowing what was likely going down due to the ginger's rather nefarious name across campus, the school nurse quickly took action. until said action came to a forcible halt, that is.

he had just pushed his way out of a shrubbery when he found himself in front of a pair of headlights. eyes widened slightly, the thirty-three-year-old instinctively held out his hands; as if to either stop the car or simply to lessen the impact (which wouldn't have been a whole lot anyway considering the driving speeds in regular parking lots). either way, the point was that his hands did come in contact with the hood of the car.

now with risen heartbeats and his eyes narrowed, the blonde looked up to stare at the driver, "two things," he began, but paused to gather his thoughts, "apologies for," another pause... for 'coming out of nowhere?' for 'not looking both ways?' "just now." sure. "as well as my finger prints on your car." you know, when he attempted to 'stop' the car, or whatever it was that he had tried to do.

there was another brief silence before wolfgang then added: "good morning, fiore." he said, though just as quickly recalled the ginger he had been pursuing. but of course, all ways too late by the time he looked up to the direction the student had disappeared in.

NOTES hi i'm awkward, hi awkward i'm wolfgang 'what are complete sentences' muller
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll