MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
FEB 03 — VALENTINES DAY events are up! check 'em out!

FEB 02 — HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISFITS!

influence
ELITES SHOW UP IN CROWDS AT WINTER'S BALL!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

CREATIVE, eric forest, Male, sophomore, played by Derp
Derp IS CURRENTLY Offline
sixteen
Male
Members
sophomore
Homosexual
student/part-time barista/waiter
0 POSTS
nickname
N/A
year
Sophomore
sexuality
Homosexual
clique
Creative
occupation
Student / part-time barista/waiter
Eric Sullivan Rose Forest
personality
POSITIVES
NEGATIVES
QUIRKS
• Active
• Perfectionist
• Alert
• Honest
• Independant
• Cold
• Asocial
• Opinionated
• Impulsive
• Stubborn
• Playing his violin when in an emotional state
• Always carries a notebook and pen with him
• Always has sheet music with him • Has flourished handwriting
background

{(03/03) Ridgeview}

So... I started a new school. My foster parents think that changing from my old school would be a good idea to start afresh. I don't like the idea of a new school, or people. And I told them as much, but no matter how hot tempered I get, nor how much I try to argue with them, they still enrolled me in Ridgeview. I hate it. It's a dumb school for dumb people. I hated everyone at my previous school and kept getting into fights and stuff, but here I've been enrolled under their arts programs for music... And look, I was right! The school is run by cliques. And of course I'm stuck as a musical loser. Yeah, whatever, spare me the lecture. I don't need it. I'm more than capable of looking after myself.

{(29/05) Music}

...Music is my only friend. It's my peace, my anger, my soul, my spirit, my entire being. Without it, I am nothing, violin is my sole purpose. I have never stopped playing and I never will, it's sweet tune caressing my ears as I play. It paints pictures; in colour and in grey. But not a day goes by where I do not play it, in complete solidarity, in complete serenity. Sometimes the sound reminds me of bitter days, other times, it reminds me of better ones. Even as I play alone and in front of no one outside of class. Even then, in class, I always focus on other work. I wish to play professionally, yet I cannot bring myself to allow my talent to roam, to fly, to soar and be free...

{(17/4) It's Been a Few Years}

It's been four years... four years since I ran away because my father wasn't a pleasant man, but I've returned, and I've gone to child services and ended up in court testifying against my father on account of abuse, in the end social services took me away and put me with another family. This family is nicer. But I don't talk to them very often, I think they worry about me. This is my second year, I still don't know anybody, and nor do I want to. Music - violin specifically, is all I need. I hate people, and I don't like talking to them outside what is necessary. I like keeping to myself, and I like my music, I don't need to be friendly with others, and I don't need to do what others tell me to.

{(21/02) Message to the Stars}

Going into my third year at Ridgeview, and still nobody knows me, which is the way I like it. Being a musical loser is like... being a loser, but on a slightly better scale. Though, I don't care about the system. I go where I please and do as I please, I'm surprised I was not thrown into the delinquents, but hey, opposites attract, although it appears that's an oddity in this school, I guess musical prowess is more revered than being a rebel. Although my parents insisted that I be good at this school, and so I have. Oh mother... if you can hear me from the stars, I wish you were still here... Maybe things would have turned out differently... I miss you more than you could ever know, even if it has been ten years, I still remember your sweet scent, of how you smelt like soft flowers in a meadow... - AHEM - I am NOT soft...

VOCALOID, AKAITO
played by DERP
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll