MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

CHARACTER REVAMPS
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
OLD CHARACTERS, OLD THREADS
catch up!
hello everyone! welcome back to misfits! three cheers for a brand new start!

for those that weren't able to see, or missed, the announcement in our site discord, this acts as a catch up to how revamping your old characters will work.

OLD CHARACTERS
as we enter the period for the soft opening, please be aware that the old applications from before the hiatus will not be available for you to repost. if you would like to bring back an old character all you need to do is post a new application with your existing accounts. feel free to keep the freeform section blank if you would like, to be filled out at a later date. once you have done that, you can update your claims as normal!

CHARACTER THREADS
old threads predating the temporary close of misfits have been moved to a new board near the archives. within that board are all the old threads, plotters, trackers, and developments that you may access. if you would like to continue any old posts feel free to do so there. after approximately 1 month those threads will be archived permanently.

if you have further questions you can contact me, or any of the members of staff. and if you haven't seen bear's reopening & updates announcement you can catch that here! thank you & enjoy the site!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll