MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
FEB 03 — VALENTINES DAY events are up! check 'em out!

FEB 02 — HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISFITS!

influence
ELITES SHOW UP IN CROWDS AT WINTER'S BALL!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

xoxo, ft. alexei vasiliev
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
58 POSTS
not a trace
of doubt on my mind
WORDS : # 283 TAG : alexei vasiliev
sure, it would be nice to snag a date for herself, but that wasn't exactly why she had signed up for this particular school event. because as much as ainsley was interested in going on dates that involved herself, she was probably... no, definitely even more interested in stalking others while they were on their dates.

especially if those dates happened to be 'boys only' dates.

i mean, why else would she need a notepad or - gasp - a pair of binoculars for something like this? those newspaper articles on the cute boys (with other cute boys) of ridgeview weren't going to write themselves, you know?

as expected, she was about as giddy as ever (and more) as she entered the gymnasium, glancing around the tables starry-eyed and looking for any possible familiar faces. however, it would seem that most people had yet to arrive, given her excitement and over-enthusiasm in general. still, not at all bothered by the possibility of receiving some peculiar glances, the blacknette was quick to hide herself behind a chair; a chair that belonged to a vacant table in the dead centre of the venue. she had to make sure that she had full view of the other tables around her, after all! honestly, how else was she supposed to stalk people efficiently, right?

looking rather suspicious already at this point, the sophomore peeked over the back of the chair with her binoculars pressed to her eyes. "now, we wait." she said quietly, one hand reaching for the snacks on the table so she could sneakily feed herself, "be still, my thump thump heart!"

NOTES : never write a fangirling post when ur about to pass out tbh

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
Ven IS CURRENTLY Offline
And I won't be denied by you, The animal inside of you
sixteen
male
Loner
Sophomore
(closet) homosexual
pizza delivery guy
4 POSTS
Cause it's too cold whoa For you here

WORDS: 405
TAGNAME: ainsley tyson
NOTES: He's like, what the heck?
To be honest, he didn’t even know what had possessed him to join the ‘speed dating’ event that Ridgeview High had set up for the general student population in the first place… how could someone like him be able to interact without being terribly anxious about it?

He tended to stick by his lonesome—unless he was in Professor Chaykovsky’s room discussing things with the teacher—but he figured, why not overcome his self-imposed ‘isolation’ and get to know the other students, at least by name (rather than that weird association he had whenever he would deliver pizzas and such).

While the name of the person he was supposed to meet up with was written down on a piece of paper, how was he supposed to know just who she was? Blinking as he looked at it once again, he quickly folded the scrap of paper before slipping it back into his pocket.

Well, there’s only one way to find out… might as well show up and not… well, stand the other one up… because that would be the height of bad manners… right? At least that’s what I remember from all those cheesy movies that I’ve seen… he thought to himself as he made his way towards the gymnasium.

Blinking a few times as he took in the scenery, he saw that there were a few tables that were already occupied—before spotting one table, right in the very center of the entire area, that had someone hiding behind one of the chairs… with a pair of binoculars? What the hell? He thought to himself as he outright gaped at the sight, before wondering if this was the one he was supposed to meet.

Either way, he then made his way over to said table and saw a hand grabbing around for the snacks that were on the table-but decided not to draw attention to his companion just yet. Sliding into the opposite chair as silently as he could manage, he then continued to observe her strange actions for a few more moments—what was she looking for, anyway?

“Uhhm, excuse me… is there something you’re looking for?” he began, hoping not to catch her by surprise as he made himself comfortable in the seat before reaching for one of the small sandwiches that had been set out on a plate.

“Are you… are you Ainsley Tyson, by any chance?”

CREDIT TO ARIA

user posted image
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
58 POSTS
not a trace
of doubt on my mind
WORDS : # 458 TAG : alexei vasiliev
she was in midst of sliding a piece of chocolate into her mouth, when a shadowy figure suddenly but briefly blocked the ceiling lights. regardless, her binoculars remained pressed to her eyes as she turned to look at the blonde, "uwah! where'ja come from?" ainsley exclaimed, quickly swallowing the chocolate in her mouth. it was at that moment that she finally pulled the binoculars from her eyes. what did she just-? "... wait! wait, wait, wait! these aren't... these aren't vegan, are they?" she blinked at the boy in horror as soon as the realization hit. she had had dairy just now.

she was usually so careful and yet, all this love in the air (that was currently still nonexistent) was enough to momentarily blind her. it had made her mind even more clouded than it already was. still, after a soft gagging noise, the creative decided that it wasn't worth beating herself over. she did have more urgent things to worry about, after all.

her lips pouted, ainsley's attention fully returned to the blonde boy. she blinked again at him before she stood up all of a sudden; free hand shot towards the boy, fingers extending for any piece of fabric that was easy to grab. she settled on his scarf in hopes to urge him out of his seat, "hey, hey! come over here and hide with me!" she blurted, releasing her hold again but only to speedily fan her hand at herself, hoping to further beckon the boy, "hurry! before anyone notices you!"

as if on cue, her binoculars returned to her eyes; she gave the gymnasium another once over and, this time, took notice of a familiar figure. no, two familiar figures. sitting at the same table. it would seem that people have started to pile in while she was slightly distracted by her own d-

"yeah! i'm ainsley!" the sophomore piped up again despite how long it'd been since the boy attempted to confirm her name, "how'd you know? are you li- oh my gosh, are you a wizard? i bet you're a wizard. 'cause i totally just found sirius black and remus lupin, too," free hand pointed in the direction of a certain hunter carter who was approached by his friend (also her friend), teagan crowley. "duck your head a bit so they don't see you, harry! we gotta be as discreet as possible or the plan'll be ruined!" she said in a very obvious but fake british accent. giggling, she proceeded to pull out a notepad so she could scribble down some bulletpoints on the objects of her observation.

NOTES : 👀

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll