MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

MEMBERS-ONLY MODE
bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
hey guys!

i know some of you may have noticed an obvious lack of activity on my part, and I apologize for that. truthfully, some things have very recently come up in my personal and family life that are occupying my free time and thoughts. while I still enjoy rping, creating and running events as well as daily staff work requires more than I am able to give at the current moment.

because of this, and because we both lack the time and energy to put into misfits, we are going to be going into members only mode until the summer. current members can log on to continue threads and chat, but there will be no staff work done.

once summer rolls around, we are planning to reopen with maybe some revisions to the site and updates. again, this is not the end of misfits! just think of it as a small hiatus so that your lovely admins can have a much-deserved break.

thanks to everyone for sticking around. if you’re not interested in keeping your characters, that’s fine, just pm bear and I’ll delete your account while I finish the activity clean up. after the activity clean up is done, the site will go into maintenance mode on Monday.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll