A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
OCT
secret santas have been assigned! check your pms and this thread for some guidelines for the event! have fun with the giving and receiving, guys!

OCT
check out october updates! also, don't forget to buy some candygrams and sign up for secret santa!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
secret
santa
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
all cliques are currently evenly matched.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

01. wanted ads, find them here
463 POSTSALIAS nick.CURRENTLY Offline
only love will make us ache
male
ascended
metrosexual
annie main
Administrator
wanted ads
search for that one
If you are interested in posting for a wanted ad or are seeking particular characters or roles, please post them in this thread to help keep things organized. groups/clubs and more general groups for multiple characters can be posted in a separate thread in this board.

You can also reply to this thread to respond to an ad. Make sure you tag the poster so they know you're interested!

Once your ad has been filled please delete it or ask an admin to.

532 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
WE GOT THE GLOW IN OUR MOUTHS, WHITE TEETH TEENS ARE OUT
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
THE BREAKFAST CLUB

basically, this is a group of freshmen who grew up together, probably lived in the same neighborhood, became really close friends because of that. as they each grew up, they all sort of drifted to different things/interests, but they're still connected through their shared childhood. but this year, when they all start high school together... because of their different interests/personalities, they've found themselves in different cliques.

the plot is that the group (however big it is; it rly depends on how many people are interested, tho the max would be seven obviously) tries to reconnect with each other at the beginning of the school year, but they find that things have fundamentally changed.

the name came about because they would meet after breakfast and all walk to school together as kids. only now it has extra meaning :")

and i dunno, this is honestly just a rly freeform thing to both kinda encourage more freshman and open up all sorts of plots - we don't all have to do the same things, and it's probably natural that some characters end up just becoming closer friends/reconnecting with some and other characters just go their separate ways. this is just the beginning premise, but i don't have any type of ending planned ;o

genders and face claims are up to you - the only requirement is that they must be freshmen, and are canonically childhood friends with everyone else! other than that, personalities and relationships with other characters are up to you! this shouldn't be your only plot!

THE ROLES
elite // open
jock // open
fringe // open
creative // open
delinquent // benny li
nerd // open
loner // eugene park
68 POSTSALIAS zwangCURRENTLY Offline
so you gotta fire up, you gotta let go; you never know the top 'til you get too low.
seventeen
female
junior
bisexual
cinema usher
Jock
tl;dr i'm looking for four characters to fill up the roles in a sailor moon based all-girl junior detective league.

basically, these girls are ridgeview’s unofficial/amateur detective agency (magical girl meets CSI?), meaning that they take "cases" presented by other students and investigate them, whether it's someone's stolen gym equipment or a show-and-tell pet gone missing.

the group is based on characters from sailor moon, and you can find individual information on each girl by hovering over their image. specific relationships can be discussed by whoever takes up the characters!

when it comes to cliques or anything, those are completely your choice. however, most slots have preferences regarding what year group they're in. feel free to voice any questions or concerns you have — i hope you consider taking up a spot <3
moon is the agency's lead detective and overall head of operations. she's the big boss woman behind everything, the founder and face of the group, and started it all with her friend mercury. i'd like her to be a junior or senior. open.

mercury is the group's main source of intel (i.e. gossip) and head of what they call their "reconnaissance and research" department. she is very close friends with moon. her year group is completely up to you. open.
mars works alongside her friendjupiter; the two form the group's good cop/bad cop duo, and mars is usually the latter. she's an efficient investigator, and very organised in all aspects of the group's work. preferably a junior. open.

jupiter only joined because she was dragged into it by her friend mars, whom she "works" with. she functions primarily as an interrogator and the group's muscle, for whenever they need that kinda thing. played by zwang.
venus is the group's head of PR and advertising; she does things like print flyers around the school, or use social media to get word around about what they do. ideally, i'd like her to be a freshman or, failing that, a sophomore. played by auto.

20 POSTSALIAS PangsyCURRENTLY Offline
They'll break you ten ways to Sunday, and eleven to Monday, my dear
sixteen
male
freshman
pansexual
student/swim instructor
Fringe

are you my master?

open to any gender/year/clique
someone with a strong personality

I swear it's not a kink thing. Gabby can get into a lot of trouble, and one of the plots I hope to have for him is having to agree to be someone's lackey after owing them money for some reason, which could be from accidentally ruining a car or bike or a dress or suit or messing an important and expensive school project.

The scenario's more of Gabby stuffing his foot in his mouth and proposing on his own to make up for the outrageous amount despite knowing that he doesn't have the means to pay it by cash. Of course, he has his childish pride, and he'll refuse to back down of the deal and so will get roped to be this person's occasional gofer or whatnot. (And, might I add, he might have a....thing for being bossed around, no matter how much grumbling he might make. It's complicated.) I was hoping for it to grow into an odd friendship of sorts eventually, but I'm definitely open for any development it could have.

532 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
WE GOT THE GLOW IN OUR MOUTHS, WHITE TEETH TEENS ARE OUT
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
BAND MEMBERS FOR PUNK-ROCK FALL OUT BOY KNOCKOFF GARAGE BAND
hello! given that a lot of band members have left, i'm throwing this up again for any new members to claim!

as the title says, my boy niko here has his own band that he's crazy dedicated to!! his life is pretty much his band tbh, writes songs for them and shit. their sound is basically a cross of all time low, fall out boy, and gorillaz. pop punk mixed with grunge.

niko plays bass & does vocals, and i'm basically looking for what anyone else can come up with :") any instrument or year welcome!

preferably creatives or fellow delinquents, but tbh niko isn't picky about who he hangs out with, it's just a question of would your character mind hanging out with this delinquent all the time. i imagine all the band members are really close, so they'd have to hang in similar circles!

if you have any other questions, just hmu! : )

16 POSTSALIAS HestiaCURRENTLY Offline
All of your flaws are aligned with this mood of mine
seventeen
male
junior
pansexual
student / model
Jock
FIRST M. LOCKHART
FOURTEEN
FRESHMAN
BORN AUG. 2003
OPEN CLIQUE
This is the younger of Tristan's little sisters. She likes to decorate things, particularly whatever it is that Tristan decides to bake. She also loves watching her brother play sports - possibly the manager of one of the teams that he's on?

Everything else is open - except that she hates people who make fun of her big brother. (She can't tell when people are just joking)
FIRST M. LOCKHART
FIFTEEN
FRESHMAN
BORN OCT. 2002
OPEN CLIQUE
This is the older of Tristan's two little sisters. She thinks she's a singer but can't really hold a tune to save her life. She's pretty good at sewing and designing clothes, though. Most of what she wears to parties, despite being rich, are her own designs.

Again, everything else is open - except for the fact that she hates people who make fun of Tristan. Unlike the other sister, though, she can sometimes see when people are just doing it as a joke.
pandora @ ooc
78 POSTSALIAS JaeCURRENTLY Offline
Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth.
male
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
student/pianist - music club
Elite
Hello! I think the wanted ads is the best section to throw this sport buddies' search.

Basically, I'm looking for characters interested in nature sports and/or parkour. Meaning they could meet at one of the local gym clubs for training/physical preparation and spend time in the city outskirts which could lead to activities such as camping and so on.

Any gender and clique are welcome - i mean Tea might be a little disgrace isn't prejudiced, and one of the thing that could get on his nerves is a character who keeps whining. By the way, your character can be experienced or a beginner, it's open to any level!

As you can see, it's more a freeform stuff which can be shaped with time, since their sports interests could differ and they'd have different schedules.

If you've any question, feel free to PM me :)!

11 POSTSALIAS appleCURRENTLY Offline
I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones
twenty three
female
faculty
heterosexual
counselor
Faculty

" o captain, my captain "
SO. i was struck by an idea while answering plotters and it is here that i introduce

DEAD POETS SOCIETY

basically i figured that somehow lisbet decides that gathering all the students, that wish to participate, and getting them to enjoy different facets of life is something she'd like to try. first and foremost, she's a psychologist. it's what she's gone to school for and it was she enjoys. that being said, she is also a poet, thanks to her father, and enjoys literature, the arts, whatever it is - you betcha she's into it. that there are so many different paths that people are afraid to go down for a number of reasons. she stresses to everyone that sees her to find out what they want from life by doing things differently than what is considered the norm. much like keating, she's unorthodox in how she gets students to realize what they'd like from life.

if you haven't see the movie first of all, DO RIGht nOW BC ITS SO GOOD. it will make you weep so much tho so fair warning. but also it's about being who you can and figuring out things from a perspective one wouldn't think about. it's a society for the underdogs, for the undecided, for the souls who just want to figure the fack is going on.

i don't think this will be a club just for the sake of keeping "a secret" i suppose, even though it really isn't lol i will also say that DPS is a legacy type thing - lisbet was in her own version of it when she was in high school and THUS there can definitely be former members who have since graduated and gone on to do different things. to keep things simple - the surnames are nicknames - lisbet is known as keating, there is someone known as perry, anderson, overstreet, etc. however there was also someone with that name before. if you'd like to be a past member, by all means feel free to join in!

members, both past and present, can be recognized by a coin that is usually carried at all times.

as of right now i'm just looking for a few key members of the

#poetssquad

SUMIDA lisbet
as john keating

" i always thought the idea
of education was to learn
to think for yourself. "

the elder. the sensei. the reason the dead poet's society orginally forms. it's all about brining people together for keating. they want the world to be seen not just from a bird's eye view, but every view humanly possible. keating holds the group together as the leader, as someone to go to when the tough gets tougher and the easy never shows up. whether assigning the reading, or make the students think about it, keating is that person. the one ready to push those who need to be pushed. ready to shelter those who need it most. and ready to help anyone see a world past a textbook. they hope to inspire the masses, or just this group, for as long as they can.

CHEVALIER kerina
as neil perry

" being in means you have to
do something. not just saying
you're in. "

the second. the one that wants this. perry was the first one to join, at first scared of how this might change their life, whatever way that may have been. but soon they were the ones calling meetins when keating wasn't, stepping in as a an older sibling of sorts to the rest. perry was the one always inspired by the teachings and the words keating said and follows them the closest. a no-nonsense type of soul, they are the one to keep members active and involved - because this is more than just a hobby for them. perry has heart, has the desire to see the world as keating asks them all to and it shows.

LAST first
as todd anderson

open gender. open fc. 17-18

" mumbling truth...truth like-like a
blanket that always leaves your feet cold. "

anderson is timid, and never the first one to volunteer for anything. however anderson is, and proves to be time and time again, the most poetic of them all. they've got an old soul, one that's been building for a long time. but they're scared and unsure, which is why it takes the encouragement of keating to pull them out of their shell - at first. eventually it's left up to perry, who becomes their closest friend, to do the rest. it's for that reason, that single person, that anderson really finds who they are and who they always have been. just less elegantly. anderson is still the most nervous member, afraid to do whatever it takes to divert from a single path.

BAUER emmalyn
as charlie dalton

" dammit, neil, the name is nuwanda "

dalton is the reckless one. everything is a game of sarcasm, fun, and jokes but that's exactly what keeps this group together a lot of time. dalton is the comedic relief. the one to pull the emotions directly out from the others and anyone they come across. they say what everyone is thinking but what no one is saying. they're the ones dedicated to the craft by means of questioning it all - and making fun of it in the same breath. they are, by all accounts, the most easily damaged if the group were ever to split as their own emotions, rolling and boiling like lava, are hard to contain otherwise. they'll always be the first to call out any attacks of the group, hands raised with words poised to cut.

LAST first
as knox overstreet

" dead poets honor. "

overstreet is the less dedicated of the group, but they still show up for whatever reason they have. perhaps it's because it's a good place for friends, for them share ideas without feeling judged or met with scorn. perhaps it's because they enjoy the conversation and the camaraderie. perhaps it's simply because with this, they can finally meet the one they've been waiting for. matched perfectly with their favorite style of literature, overstreet is the romantic of dps. they spend a lot of time fantasizing about the great loves of the world, and how all of that could apply to them, as well as their fellow members.

LAST first
as richard cameron

" you can't save keating, but you can save yourselves! "

cameron is the...ruthless one. never far from willing to save themselves before anyone else, when they've got the chance, they have little keeping them around aside from their 'friendship' with perry. getting along with the others well enough, anderson and dalton least of everyone, they don't take the society as seriously as the rest. a big mouth, and rarely enough feeling beyond sheer arrogance to pass around, cameron isn't sure why they stick around if not to keep an eye on their 'friends'. of all the people, they argue with dalton the most and they've been known to get into quite a few scraps here and there. they trust and respect keating - as much as they'd trust and respect a hungry shark around a pool of fish. in truth, they find no merit in viewing the world from any point but their own.

LAST first
as gerard pitts

" no, sir, science experiment... radar! "

pitts is as everyone sees them: a gentle giant. they enjoy the goodness in people the society produces. best friends with meeks, pitts spends nearly all their time, both in and out of the group, wondering just exactly what it is they'd like to do with their lives. they aren't sure, hoping to somehow simply end up wherever meeks happens to end up. they prefer the background, doing what they must to keep afloat among the others. pitts, out of everyone, is the most open to interpretation as they are easy to accept change as it comes. like meeks, they do quite enjoy the poetry, offering up several of their own favorite choices on a daily basis.

LAST first
as steven meeks

" i'll try anything once. "

meeks is the resident nerd if you will. they enjoy technology, science, and are prone to dabbling in psychology at the insistence of keating. best friends with pitts, meeks spends much of their time following the crowd, not entirely bothered with the group as much as the others. still, it beats hanging outside or without the rest of their friends. meeks, like pitts, still play an important part in dps, spending some time figuring out their own favorite poets. they even participate by attempting to kickstart discussions themselves - of course those conversations usually end up with them talking about anything related to science.

6 POSTSALIAS jaeCURRENTLY Offline
eighteen
male
senior
heterosexual
student/apprentice mechanic
Delinquent

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TEEN MOM

Before going further, a warning: it isn't a romance plot and won't turn into one - unless the characters mesh super well to the point it seems a match made by the roleplay God.

Basically, I've this idea that Cruz 'dated' a girl during his junior/first senior year and didn't use any protection one time - or several times w/e -, and the consequence was the girl getting pregnant. She decided to keep the baby for the reason you want or maybe she suffered from pregnancy denial. There are several possibilities and I would be fine with any of them.

At the time, she discovered her condition and/or gave birth, Cruz wasn't at school or at Peachtree, but in juvie. She might've thought he ran away from the problem and leave her alone. To be honest, it would be also super interesting if she had developed some kind of addiction in order to cope with her situation and her sudden responsibilities because Cruz knew what living with an addict mother means. So it will strike him and the baby's fate would worry him. However, he got no romantic ties for his ex, and this girl has to be a senior, while the clique is open.

Just throw at me a girl full of resent, anger, who becomes thick skinned because she had to grow a spine at a time she wasn't ready to behave as an adult, who intends to recall Cruz his responsibility and who doesn't hesitate to hurt him by using his mom's addiction or by comparing him to his father who left his mom when she was a teen.
I want to see how the characters could grow while dealing with this situation. Of course, this shouldn't be your only plot.

If you're interested, feel free to PM or hit me on Discord :) - jae on the misfits server -.

8 POSTSALIAS carrotCURRENTLY Offline
just like an animal, i protect my pride when i'm too bruised to fight
eighteen
male
senior
questioning
dj, cameraman, barista
Nerd
you are my sunshine my only sunshine
_____ Grant
13-14 / freshman / cinnamonroll

I’m looking for someone to play Presley’s little sister. She’s the middle child and only girl. Their baby brother is a fifth grader now, so he can’t be played but he’s still super important to them! They had a good childhood up until four years ago when their father died in a car accident, prompting their mother to turn to a life of drugs, alcohol and promiscuity to cope with her grief. She would only come home a couple times out of the week before, but since the start of the year, she hasn’t been home at all. She’s still in the city, and Presley catches glimpses of her from time to time so the sister might as well, but their mother has essentially abandoned all three children entirely at this point.

Since the first few weeks after their father passed, Presley has taken over the role of both parents. He makes sure they get three home-cooked meals a day, does all the cleaning and laundry (though sis may help out from time to time) and works three jobs to keep them provided for. The house was in his father’s name and passed on to him upon his death, so they will always at least have a roof over their heads, even when luxuries like shopping, movies and eating out aren’t a thing in their life.

Due to all the stress of going from a happy family to having practically no parents and having to step up to the plate and be a responsible adult/parent-figure at the age of fifteen.. Presley sometimes turns to self-harm to cope with all his untreated anxiety and depression. He makes sure to wear long sleeves at all times, however, to keep his siblings from finding out and worrying. His little sister and baby brother are his whole world. They're his sunshine, his reason to live. Without them, he likely wouldn't still be alive today.

His siblings can get away with anything and always come first. His sister is a sweet angel of a cinnamon roll who just now entered high school as a freshman, while his brother is a sporty little baseball star. If interested, you are welcome to choose her name— though her last name will be Grant, and clique doesn’t matter. While it’d be nice if her faceclaim was Yachi Hitoka, you can choose that too so long as she’s adorable and blonde. Otherwise, feel free to make any other traits/quirks you see fit! Just PM me if you have any other questions

85 POSTSALIAS RedCURRENTLY Offline
I love the chase but you won't need it anymore
Male
Senior
Heterosexual
Line Cook
Jock
6This will be very brief because Im at work, but wanna get it done before I forget. If people are interested there are two (three) characters I had in mind.

Aces best friend Ryan (fc would defo be Arsenal or Dick Grayson). Met when they were 8 playing football together. Same age, friends 4 life.

The next two characters are Aces tein brother's that happen to be twins. One is named Derek and the other is named Carter. (Fc is damien wayne preferably but any dark haired young boy). They're super hype and opinionated. Also had a small problem sneaking out and running drugs. No longer a problem.
68 POSTSALIAS kimmyCURRENTLY Offline
just a young gun with a short fuse, I was uptight, wanna let loose
fourteen
male
freshman
bicurious
part time dojo helper
Delinquent
IM AFRAID OF LOSING YOU
♡ ARATA WILLIAMS
Arata Williams is Mitsuo’s older brother. He’s a loving, tolerant young man that’s had to learn how to adapt to change and heartache at a young age. He’s a good guy that adores his little brother despite their current rift. He’s good at keeping his emotions in check and thinking through problems under pressure or while agitated. He dyed his hair pink to better understand Mitsuo’s current rebellion but it’s only worsened the bad blood between them, though all of it is one sided.

Tl;dr I want someone to make mitsuo’s older brother. He’s a happy go lucky senior that is doing his best to mend his relationship with Mitsuo. Not a loner or a delinquent, recommended face is kisumi shigino from free! I didn’t want to make this too long and I just want awkward, angry sibling plots so if you wanna deal with a brat then hmu. Also he is a charming young man, so obviously ainsley tyson has a HUGE thing for him. A stalker thing. Just letting you know.
♡ RYO MARUYAMA
Ryo is Mitsuo’s best friend and used to be competitive rival. Both boys were incredibly academically inclined and there was an admiration in between both during sports and love alike. While they never shared a crush, there was friendly Valentine’s day confessions and chocolate rivalry. both just wanted a chocolate send help Him and Mitsuo were close until Mitsuo had to leave Japan and move to America. The kept in contact slightly but for the most part, Ryo remembers Mitsuo as smart and incredibly athletic kid who pushed him to do better. He has no idea Mitsuo just become a total delinquent.

Tl;dr I want Ryo to basically be a transfer student like either a homestay or whatever in Peachtree and reunite with Mitsuo after 3 years of not being able to see each other. Ryo is the kind of guy that would be incredibly disappointed and even patronizing towards Mitsuo for his change in lifestyle. Total avoidance and something of a souring of friendship between them. It’s kind of angsty but Mitsuo is pretty shit. Lmao freshman, 14, nerd, recommended face sakuma ritsu from ensemble stars. Lemme know if u wanna lmao.
© Jaronart
7 POSTSALIAS pyxisCURRENTLY Offline
bORN WITH A VOID; HARD TO DESTROY WITH LOVE OR HOPE
eighteen
female
fourth year
pansexual
student
Elite
masahirosasazaki 18 student/ect deliquent/elite
masahiro is miyuki's twin brother! despite being related, "hiro" is nothing like his sister. while she's typically seen as the bratty child, he's more level headed and relaxed. this doesn't come to say that there's a rift between the two. while obviously they don't see eye to eye, hiro wants nothing more than what's best for his sister even if he doesn't balantly say it.

most of his personality is debateable - change and keep what you like! his name and age is required to stay the same, but you're free to change everything else up. his faceclaim is up to you! i prefer a blonde boy, but imo do whatever!
thegirlfriend 17/18 model elite/creative
a love interest??? not quite. this girl used to be miyu's girlfriend before moving to ridgeview. they were close and spent lots of time together - but after the move, the girl practically disappeared. and now, years later, at school?? this could def lead to either rival/past lover plots or even a good reconnection! her personality, age, clique, fc, is up to you! though, i highly prefer that her side occupation is a model.
34 POSTSALIAS ViviCURRENTLY Offline
Try and look ahead, tomorrow's brighter I know
Fourteen
Female
Freshman
Straight
Preschool Assistant
Nerd

maura scott, Claire would love to be Mercury. She wants to help people whether they want it or not and is a bit of a busybody. So, gathering info is right up her alley.
14 POSTSALIAS butterCURRENTLY Offline
run rabbit run
female
junior
bisexual
student
Elite
"FRIENDS"
PLAYBY
TRAIT. TRAIT.
This guy is Loto Swanson (17), Angel's only "real" friend. Their moms were super close friends, so he and Angel were always together. Loto's family isn't rich, but he did get to experience the finer things in life since he was almost always at her house. There is a possibility for romance but that would be something we'd have to discuss down the road because, lbr...Angel is a real bitch. Recommended FC is Kiba from Naruto - mainly because they have a lot of art together.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll