A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
NOV
it's time for the november updates! check them out here! thanks so much for sticking around, guys!

NOV
we're doing something different for this month's activity check! read all about it here!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
snowdown
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
all cliques are currently evenly matched.

Add Reply
New Poll

for shits and giggles, ft mitsuo/kimmy
13 POSTSALIAS butterCURRENTLY Offline
a special edition yah
male
junior
hetero
tutor
Nerd
just no - seriously
it may be cute, but you don't wanna poke it, cuz it might bite
The bell had just rung for lunch when Cooper woke from his afternoon nap. His favorite spot to hide and sleep was the bleachers, but it wasn’t a good spot for eating in his opinion. When he finally arrived at the cafeteria, he found the same secluded spot in the back of the noisy room empty. Win for me.

Plopping down near the window, he unzipped his backpack and began digging through for his brown paper bag lunch. His parents were classic like that. Once he had finally found the crumpled mess, he cringed. Hopefully the food was still intact. Carefully, Cooper opened the wrinkled bag and peeked inside, only to see the PB&J squished out from the sides of the flattened bread. Uhg. Well, it was still food - right, Coop?

As he carefully unwrapped the sandwich, he looked around the cafeteria, analyzing the going-ons lazily. Nothing seemed interesting thus far. Glancing down at the mess, he sighed and leaned back against the wall. “Not even hungry.”

✒ sorry it sucks ;_;

74 POSTSALIAS kimmyCURRENTLY Offline
just a young gun with a short fuse, I was uptight, wanna let loose
fourteen
male
freshman
bicurious
part time dojo helper
Delinquent
Mitsuo was no longer picky with what he ate. When you took people’s lunches, you learned to appreciate what you got because hunger was hunger. And it wasn’t like the parents were going to poison their children or anything. Besides, he was prompt to spit out anything that tasted out of the ordinary anyway. Mitsuo had already torn through his own lunch throughout the day. He’d snacked on it while avoiding math class, and devoured his main meal during art class. With nothing left and no change, he was stuck at the cafeteria debating on if he should convince a lunch lady to put another cafeteria lunch on his tab. If they gave him breakfast they could give him lunch instead right? He’d just have to go hungry one morning in exchange.

As his eyes flicked around the cafeteria, his vision locked onto a stray blonde sitting by himself. Perfect. Just what he needed. He walked over quietly, coming in around the nerd. He didn’t recognize him at all but he could see his food. A little messy and squished but not terrible. He didn’t see footprints n it so it probably hadn’t been stomped on by a jock or something. Thankful for the noise that the cafeteria provided he snuck up next to the boy as quietly as he could. Idiot wasn’t paying attention anyway. He vaguely heard him mutter something about not wanting to eat. Huh, that just made this 10 times easier. hand struck out and swiped the meal, like a snake lunging at prey. He picked up the sandwich with ease, careful not to squish it too much in his grasp. “Well, if it is only going to go to waste. Might as well~” the delinquent said with a broad grin at Cooper.

“Got any other scraps you aren’t eating?” he added before taking a bite of the meal, munching away happily. It wasn’t too bad. PB&J was a classic. It wasn’t exactly his favorite but it was filling enough that he could have this and someone else’s chocolate milk and he’d be set until 3 o’clock. Besides, he was bound to ‘find’ some change later anyway. Rich kids here had so much to weigh them down. It was Mitsuo’s honor to help some lighten their load.

a special edition yah
male
junior
hetero
tutor
Nerd
just no - seriously
He heard the kid before he actually saw him, since he had been looking down. Cooper glanced up and saw the (obviously) young boy coming up in front of him. “Do I know yo-” but his words were cut off when the kid snatched Cooper’s sandwich. What the hell, did he do this normally? Cooper arched a brow, taking in the grin.

Wait, was this bullying? If it was, this was a first where his food was stolen. Normally someone just decided to use his face as a punching bag. “Go for it, kid.” Cooper balled up the trash and zipped his bookbag back up. He was planning on leaving, but the space the kid occupied prevented him from leaving. Uhg.

“Look, I gotta go tutor someone, so can you move….?” It was a mixture of a question and statement. Cooper’d get up somehow, he just figured he’d be polite first. This kid was about his own height, and he definitely didn’t have a frame that Coop would be scared about.

✒ mitsuo needs to get serious lmao

fourteen
male
freshman
bicurious
part time dojo helper
Delinquent
“Probably not.” Mitsuo answered after he swallowed another bite. He was rather content to have something to eat anyway. It was the other guys loss. He had been the one to say he wasn’t hungry after all. The blonde made himself comfortable next to the nerd as he bit into the stolen lunch. He paid no mind at Cooper began packing up to leave, instead focusing whole heartedly on his plans for the afternoon. Probably find a way to steal some more food. Maybe he could try breaking into one of the snack machines. He’d watched the janitors service a few of them. Surely, he could find a way to get into one. Or maybe… if he could find where the keys were kept, assuming the keys weren’t taken home every night, he might be able to wheedle his way into a machine without having to break it open.

He ignored Cooper’s hurry instead glancing at him before replying, “You didn’t answer my question.” He took a moment to chew through another bite of his newly acquired PB&J before looking back at the nerd. “Got any more food or nah?” he asked once again. He was then quiet once more as he mulled someone over before perking up once again. “You tutor people? At lunch time?” he asked, unable to hide the smile as he continued his own train of thought. “Sounds like whoever you’re tutoring isn’t eating either. Get me their lunch.” The boy demanded, not even bothering to make a thread. He was confident enough that simply annoying the guy would be enough to earn him another lunch. If he had a low tolerance for pests it was probably the quickest way he would figure to get rid of Mitsuo. “Or just introduce them to me. I can get them myself.” He added and he stretched out his legs before picking up the half-eaten sandwich and standing up to look at his new companion. “Might wanna hurry if you want to be on time.” Mitsuo added as he moved out of Cooper’s way, ready to tag along to wherever he may go. He had latched onto the loser. He wouldn’t leave until he was satisfied he’d eaten enough.

a special edition yah
male
junior
hetero
tutor
Nerd
just no - seriously
The bag that he had been clutching on to loosened in his grip slightly. Was this an attempt at bullying him? A hand traveled to wipe at his face, a heavy sigh escaping him before he realized he’d let it out. Cooper could handle a lot, but when he was pressed for time...well, his nerves could get shot easily.

Adjusting his bag over his shoulder, he only arched a brow in response to most of what the kid was saying. “No more food, and she...isn’t really someone you’d wanna mess with to be honest.” He’d only met the girl once before, but knew by the way she carried herself that he was definitely on the lower end of the food chain. Shrugging past the boy, he gave a quick glance over his shoulder, wondering how long he was going to be stuck with the kid.

Cooper didn’t really feel like having someone follow him, so instead, he pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to the girl he was meant to tutor. He would have them meet in the cafeteria instead. Glancing around, Cooper found an empty table that would serve as their study area. He blinked and realized that he hadn’t gotten the boy’s name. Not like he wanted it, but it would be easier on him mentally if he knew it.

“What’s your name, anyway?”

✒ idek

fourteen
male
freshman
bicurious
part time dojo helper
Delinquent
Mitsuo was after the other blonde. Without missing a beat, he fell in step beside the nerd, smiling brightly up at the boy. “I don’t give a shit, get me food!” he said, his tone chipper despite his vulgar choice of words. Expecting to trail the junior to another part of the school, Mitsuo frowned at he simply changed lunch tables. Was that really necessary? What was wrong with the table they had been using prior. Whatever it was, he hoped the idiot getting tutored. He sat himself next to Cooper, eyes darting around the cafeteria eager to find the philanthropist that was going to feed him on Cooper’s behalf. “I’m Mitsuo. Who’re you?” he said, tearing his gaze away from a few cheerleaders as they passed by effectively ignoring both boys.

“You don’t eat a lot by the way.” The freshman added in a whiny voice, still hungry. The nerd’s lunch had not been extremely filling. Good, but…he needed more. “Don’t you have cash on you? Get me some tater tots or a muffin or something.” Mitsuo added, as he stared at Cooper hoping he could pressure him. He kicked his feet for a moment, his attention turning to the rest of the cafeteria. “Who are we waiting for again?” the boy groaned. It probably hadn’t even been five minutes and he was already bored of this. His stomach growled once more and he wished he hadn’t devoured his lunch at the beginning of second period.

16 POSTSALIAS butterCURRENTLY Offline
run rabbit run
female
junior
bisexual
student
Elite

At 5’ 7” Angel could come across intimidating - and she liked it that way. At the moment, however, she wasn’t trying to scare anyone. For the most part, Angel had way above average grades. The one thing she was having a hard time with was French. The moment her father had found out she was slipping slightly, he told her to find a tutor and get things together. He couldn’t have he only bi-lingual (English and Italian) - nooo…

The text she had gotten sent a stab of irritation in her head. Uhg, was this an oncoming headache? Their meeting place had changed to the cafeteria, not somewhere she exactly wanted to be. It was a down-step for her; Angel would much rather eat outside than in the jungle of teens.

Glancing around, she found the short boy and walked toward him - only to falter a bit when she saw another short boy next to him. Wasn’t this supposed to be a private session? Her brow furrowed as she came and sat across from the two. Her sharp gaze fell from Cooper to the blonde who was clearly younger than she was.

“Uh, Cooper - I thought it was just the two of us...who’s this?” Still visibly irritated, she did offer a slight smile. Someone isn’t getting paid.

mitsuo williams & cooper
FLOATING

a special edition yah
male
junior
hetero
tutor
Nerd
just no - seriously
“Cooper.” He said simply, his eyes following after the cheerleaders as well. Hey, he’s a boy okay? Stretching his arms over his head, he ran his fingers through his hair and glanced behind him. The sound of heels on the floor had drawn his attention. Yep, it was her. Immediately his demeanor changed, and he shrank a little. Cooper figured she wouldn’t be happy to find another person, but he couldn’t get rid of Mitsuo.

She seemed to appear in perfect timing to his question. Giving a nervous smile, “Oh yeah well, uh...he won’t exactly leave?” His eyes went back to Mitsuo, giving a ‘you are gonna get me killed’ look. “This is Angel. You should probably leave dude… The last bit he whispered. Not that he exactly liked the kid, but he wasn’t a fan of seeing someone beat up - and that was the vibe he was getting from Angel.

Then again, they were in a very public place and she seemed like someone who didn’t want to stain her appearance. With a sigh, she motioned for Angel to take a seat in front of him. This could probably only go downhill from here.

✒ idek

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll