MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

trust the tension, ↳ open
sugarOffline2 POSTS
and i was thrashing on the line, somewhere between desperate and divine. i can't keep calm
female
junior
pansexual
surfshop associate
Delinquent
the devil in me will come for you
the drive to coral cove was one of the most therapeutic things bijou could have ever imagined. there weren't many times she went seeking placidity but being on her bike was undoubtedly one of them. the rest of the world melted away from the hound once the hound put the key in her motorcycle and the engine was kicked on. her only focuses became the sensation of the cement beneath her tires and the scenery blurring around her. bijou would never argue that the drive to coral cove had the most gorgeous scenery because it was one of her favorite trips to make.

but beej would be damned if she would ever outright admit such a thing.

it was one of the few occasions where the presence of the rest of the pack was absent. no one needed her, all of the pressing matters had been resolved or discussed, and her hands weren't tied up. bijou loved the other hounds but there were times where she didn't want feel their presence surrounding her. one of those incidents was the when the set, which was her most coveted time of day. bijou found serenity at coral cove, something that wasn't typically associated with the hellhounds.

she parked the motorcycle on the edge of parking lot, at the closest point of where the pavement met the sand. helmet situated on the bike, bijou opted to take hold of a six pack instead. some other additions to amplify her mood were tucked away in her jacket, whether or not they would be reached for depended on the amount of people who were loitering on the shore. she was unmistakeable, clad in her leather jacket, leather booties, and signature scowl on her face. choosing a spot at random, bijou plopped herself down close to the water lapping the shore and reached for one of the beers.

OPEN
nickOffline26 POSTS
you're really one of my kind
fifteen
male
sophmore
bisexual
ice cream barista
Fringe

Alright so not being able to game sucked. Like really. It had been weeks since Austin had last touched a video game and already his body was going through some serious withdrawals. That was why he was here today at the beach, a plastic bag in one hand and garbage pick at the other. As part of his video game rehab Austin had volunteered to clean the coastline of litter and garbage. That was three weeks ago. Now it was becoming an obsession. It was like every piece of garbage he picked up was another point. Every empty beer can was a power up and every innocent sea bird he saved was an npc villager who thanked him. So addicting.

Today the beach wasn't nearly as busy as it usually was, a surprise considering the remarkably sunny weather and crystal blue skies. Austin took it as destiny looking his way. Less people meant less garbage. And destiny like fate. Not Destiny the great pc game. And not Fate like Twisted Fate the great gaming card master. Yeah. Destiny.

When the girl settled down though, she immediately caught Austin's eyes. It was not her cuteness that did it, or her questionable wardrobe that made her look like she worked at a Hot Topic. It was rather the pack of beers she had in her hand. Austin recognized it immediately. A high level npc boss, one who littered all over his precious beach. Angrily the sophmore jumped up and down.

"Hey you! Recycle those!" Fueled with summon rage like a energy boost Austin ran over to her, waving his trash picker upper as he did, dragging his small bag of trash. "You better not through those around - This is my beach you know! You can't just litter here!" Angrily he stopped when he was standing before her, panting from having run a length that was to most gamers, a small marathon.

And then sense caught up. Austin froze as he stood there, staring at this dark leathered girl. His eyes went wide, then small and then hazy as he stood there awkwardly, stick in hand, garbage in the other. What was he doing? First of all, this girl was way too cute. And she looked way too deadly. Like the kind that could probably kick him in the shins.

Had he forgotten about his frail physique? Or the fact that he was barely a teenager who was picking up garbage because of video game addiction? Trying to speak Austin found himself stuttering. "J..J-Just throw it you in garbage it done! I mean, garbage! In garbage!" All of this came out in a rapid awkward speech. Yikes.

bijou durand ; ; demi and selena

sugarOffline2 POSTS
and i was thrashing on the line, somewhere between desperate and divine. i can't keep calm
female
junior
pansexual
surfshop associate
Delinquent
the devil in me will come for you
peace was hard to come by. even when bijou had removed herself from peachtree and the happenings of the pack for the night, commotion always seemed to follow after her. it was like the pinkette was a hotspot for pandemonium despite the active attempts she made at times to disassociate herself. it was a fact of life, something as absolute as the sun rising and setting or the number of hours in day. this time the chas was completely unanticipated by the hound.

her verdant stare was obstructed by the agitated and enlivened figure who seemed to have hone in on her and her choice of recreational enjoyment. bijou’s features had only begun to loosen, the creases of her face smoothing to display the delicateness of her face. beej only got as far as pulling the tab back on the can, the satisfying sound of the can being properly opened resonating in her ears. then his presence completely ruined it.

the shadow of the guy engulfed her, darkening the view she had purposely to enjoy from her seat on the sandy shore. head tilted back, the hellhound’s mouth was a grim line and her eyes appeared molten. “excuse me?” bijou snapped at him, her hand grasping more intently at the can in her hand. before austin could direct any more words at her, she tilted her head back and consumed half of the contents the can while her disarming stare never strayed from austin.

the can hung loosely from her grasp and she rose slowly to her feet. a grin spread across her face but no mirth existed behind the curve of her lips. “first off: you better watch out who you speak to before you go runnin’ your mouth. secondly: who the fuck said i was goin’ to litter? and last but not least: where’s the proof that you own this beach, bud?” the mirthless grin on her face disappeared, replaced by a sneer as she tipped her head back and consumed the rest of her beer, waiting for the kid’s reply.

nickOffline26 POSTS
you're really one of my kind
fifteen
male
sophmore
bisexual
ice cream barista
Fringe

She wasn't even listening. All she was doing was drinking. This was it. This little girl was a drunkard. Was she even old enough to be consuming alcohol? Did Austin need to get the police involved? He might as well anyway because it looked like this girl was about to remove his heart with a scalpel. He eyed the can as it was poured haphazardly into the girl's mouth. That was going in the garbage right? Definitely in the garbage. He had to make sure of it.

"I-" As Austin opened his mouth to speak, he found himself suddenly cut off by a barrage of accusations. As he listened he could feel the color drain from his face. This girl was swearing right at him, waving her gross beer can around. From afar she had seemed to nice and cute, but up front Austin could only describe this girl as one of those...what did they call it on the internet? Tsundere Squidward? No that wasn't it. That was a meme. This was real life.

"P-Please just recycle..." He waved his garbage stick around in front of him, doing his best to grab at the now empty beer can. It needed to go into his trash bag, that was where the litter belonged. "Just don't hurt me. I'm allergic to knives and pain." Austin awkward coughed as he continued waving his stick around dangerously in front of him, until it suddenly grazed her jacket. A small scratching sound could be heard and Austin's eyed opened wide.

Pulling back he stared at the end of his stick, two sharp piercing pieces of plastic that now had a tinge of black on it. Then he looked back down at the linear scratch that now decorated one side of the girl's leather jacket. Oops.

" Haaaahh huuuh." Austin whimpered slightly at the realization of what he'd done. Any second now he was ready to bolt. He should have called those cops when he had the chance earlier. Now it was too late. His tombstone would be standing over him any second now. The inscription would be: Here lies Austin Love. He just wanted to recycle.

"S-S-S-S-Sorry ahhh."

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll