MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
FEB 03 — VALENTINES DAY events are up! check 'em out!

FEB 02 — HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISFITS!

influence
ELITES SHOW UP IN CROWDS AT WINTER'S BALL!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

lock
New Poll

nerd,hadlee cote, FEMALE,FRESHMAN,PLAYED BY CHIME
chime IS CURRENTLY Offline
fifteen
female
Nerd
freshman
bisexual
student/cryptid hunter
7 POSTS
nickname
Haddy, hatter, cryptkid
year
freshman
sexuality
bisexual
clique
nerds
occupation
student/cryptid hunter
Hadlee Elizabeth Cote
personality
POSITIVES
NEGATIVES
QUIRKS
• Adventurous
• Athletic
• Friendly
• Optimistic
• Open-Minded
• Free-Spirited
• Intelligent
• Comedic
• Gullible
• Impulsive
• Reckless
• Obnoxious
• Kind of Stupid
• Naive
• Boisterous
• Kind of Selfish
• Hunts Cryptids
•orange belt in Tae Kwon Do
Really likes Chemistry.
• Has a pet Sugar Glider she named Richard.
• Absolutely Tone Deaf
• Has a pair of goggles that she never takes off.
• She WILL suplex anyone who talks shit about Ava. Period.
background
> http://youtube.com

> SEARCH: CryptKid

> LATEST VIDEO

> CLICK!

[The video begins to play, and Hadlee is front in center, a bright grin on her lips. ]

"Welcome lovely hunters and huntresses to another thrilling installment of Creeps n' Cryptids! For any of y'all that are new, I'm CryptKid!! "

[She winks and salutes, the brown and brass goggles on her pale, shimmering hair glinting in the light.]

"I've been gettin' a lot of requests for a Q and A sess, and since this is live I figured this would be a good time to do it while I get stuff settled for our next trip! I asked y'all to send me questions by twitter or on here, and now's the time to answer! "

[Hadlee pulls up her phone and scrolls through it for a moment before settling herself in.]

"Melanie Wright asks, 'What got you into cryptids in the first place? I've never seen someone so passionate about it LOL!' That is probably gonna be the easiest question ever!

My dad, and by extension, my mom got me into Cryptids when I was real young! Dad always liked otherwordly stuff, and he used to read me stories about bigfoot and Nessie and take me and mum camping to search for evidence! Camping is actually how my mum and dad met! Honestly, it probably sounds ridiculous, but dad always told me that my mum is a cryptid. So I hunt to search for her more than anything else!"

[There's a soft, fond smile on her lips before it shifts to something high-energy once more.] "Let's see.... TokeTess420 asks, 'out of all the cryptids out there, which one is your favorite?' Hmm.... that's a super hard one! All cryptids are great in their own way. But I think I like the Ozark Howler the most! They're described to look super strange, and I can imitate their reported howls the best! [She laughs] Dad said that out of all the cryptids, mum was probably one of those.

[She looks at her phone, going through the tags and hums]

Bebe Minx on twitter asks 'which cryptid would you NOT want to cross paths with'? Oh that one is super easy too! Wendigos for sure [she shivers] I mean, have you SEEN Supernatural?? Wendigos are bananas and no bueno! They have similar characteristics to Skin Walkers, and those are super no bueno too. 10/10 would NOT recommend! Even I have enough sense to run far away when it comes to those!"

[ Her phone goes off and she grins, eyes glittering. ]

"Well! It looks like it's that time folks! I'm ready to depart! I'll be vlogging my adventures while I'm on the road! Look forward to those and some possible new evidence! As always, if you likes this video leave a thumbs up! And if you feel like following my adventures feel free to hit that big ol' subscribe button! Cryptkid, signing off!"

[The video ends.]

> VIEWS: 3, 021

> LIKES: 2,342

> DISLIKES: 1,232

> COMMENTS: 67

> TOP COMMENT:

Rasengun14 - 2 minutes ago

LOL Does this bitch really believe her mom's a cryptid?? What a piece of shit dad to tell her that bogus story! You must be really stupid to believe such a lie lol This is the real world, hun. You're mom probably skipped town because she didn't want you anymore lmfao.

20 Likes 0 Dislikes No Replies

Hadlee read the comments on her phone, a bittersweet smile on her face. They always reacted that way, and she was sure to lose quite a fair few of followers, but that was okay. This was her truth, and she would stand by it no matter what. It didn't matter what other people said, or what they did to her. Dad told her that her mum was a cryptid and that's why she disappeared, and she was going to believe him. He had no reason to lie to her.

Packing away the last of her camping gear, the freshman piled into her dad's truck, best friend Ava by her side, and watched her little apartment building in Peachtree City, California fade away. Hadlee had a good feeling about Yellowstone. This may be the place where she finds her mom, and finally bring her home.

HOUSEKI NO KUNI, DIAMOND
played by CHIME
bear IS CURRENTLY Online
So I take my time Are you ready for it?
female
Administrator
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
540 POSTS
accepted
welcome to the site!
i've already raved about how excited i am for hadlee but BOY AM I EXCITED FOR THIS CUTIE!!

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll