MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
FEB 03 — VALENTINES DAY events are up! check 'em out!

FEB 02 — HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISFITS!

influence
ELITES SHOW UP IN CROWDS AT WINTER'S BALL!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

lock
New Poll

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISFITS!, SINCERELY, BEAR
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
So I take my time Are you ready for it?
female
Administrator
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
540 POSTS
THANK YOU
a year and a couple weeks ago today, I got tired with joining new sites and having them die weeks later, or seeing sites I was on implode because of tension and upsets. I wanted to make something that I felt happy seeing with people who were welcoming to be around.

i’d never run a site or even staffed before, so in some ways, misfits was just one big experiment in the beginning that I had no idea would last two months, much less a year. a year!

as some of you guys might know, I graduated high school and started university last fall. even while moving to a new town and making new friends, misfits has always been steady and there for me. popping into the cbox for a quick convo after a long time and surrounded by positive and creative people has made some really exhausting, stressful times, totally worth it. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif

every single day, I’m amazed by the things you guys create – I love seeing your new characters, plots, codes, replies that are honestly works of literary art, all of it!

I remember when we first opened I lamented not being able to hold a valentines day event and hoping for better timing for the next experiment, but it looks like we’re going to have one after all. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif in addition, stay on the lookout for a special award i'll be handing out to EVERYONE for this momentous occasion!

thanks so much for being here, guys, and congratulations to us for making it this far! let’s make this year even better than the last!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll