MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

Keep on walking, Typo's plot page.
TypoOffline75 POSTS
They say I’m a freak of Nature and I think they’re right.
Seventeen
Male
Junior
pansexual
cheer/lacrosse
Members
REN TYLER
SINGLE
friends Making friends with Ren can be super easy. Ren is the type that loves having a huge crowd around him at all times. Being a slut like he is, Ren loves any kind of attention. rather it being negative or positive. Ren just has that personality that makes others want to hang around him. He is always friendly with you and towards you.

Although, he has a sick personality, so it is hard to tell when Ren actually likes you or just hanging around you to kill time. So be warned, by being friends with Ren it means that you may never know if he truly likes you, or if he is just hanging out with you because he has nothing better to do. even if you are Ren's best friend in the whole world, the chance of Ren being honest with you and letting you know the real him is less than five percent.

enemies Who wouldn't hate him? Ren will fuck his best friends boyfriend and laugh about it. To Ren, no one is off limits to him. He will sleep with an officer, a friends lover, your father, your brother and even a random stranger. So it's not hard to see why people hate him. If you don't hate him for sleeping with someone you know then the chances of you hating him are still high. Why? Because Ren is a constant liar. He loves lying just to see if he can get away with it.

romantic Ren is a slut, he doesn't believe in love or doesn't want to. In fact, when it comes to love, Ren will avoid that subject like there is no tomorrow. He has even ended a relationship before when someone told them they loved him. Simply because he didn't want to get tied down to one person. There has never been a single person Ren has loved.

Rather, he'd like to say that. Although if he would be honest with himself. There is one person Ren has always loved. The only person Ren could ever see himself wanting to be more with. Yet he tries to keep that to himself because the one Ren's eyes are always on is his adopted brother. The male he had been raised up with since his father passed away.

AKIHIKO ARARY
SINGLE
friends Akihiko loves anything to do with art. If it has paint involved and a canvas then Akihiko is beyond happy and wants to make the best of the situation. So naturally, for Akihiko, he tends to love hanging around more creatives like himself. He will pick on an artist that loves drawing over painting just because he thinks they take the easy way out of things and don't have real talent if they can't-do the same with paint.

Akihiko is rather nice and playful when it comes to people he likes. He loves joking around and teasing his friends. he will often come up to them, wrapping his arm around their neck and just laughing for no other reason other than he can and he's happy to see them. Although he is a bit dense so sometimes he doesn't understand what others are talking about so he will just grin like he does.

enemies Like all Arary's. Akihiko has a major temper problem and has actually had to take anger management as a child because his dad thought it was best for him. While it is true Akihiko is on the wrestling team now and can get away with a lot. The boy still has a short fuse on him and will often lose his temper and try to stab others with his paintbrush just because they piss him off. Or sometimes because others are messing with his twin.

Now when it comes to his brother, Akihiko is super protective over them and would hurt anyone to make sure they are safe. With his brothers besides the point. Akihiko loves getting into fights like his father. While it is true that Akihiko is the son of a very power mafia boss, Akihiko doesn't throw that around. He makes enemies all on his own because of his personality. So with his temper aside, Akihiko has a very bad problem with his mouth. When he gets mad he can be very rude and throw out so many curses that it will make someones head spin. Another nice trait he got from his father.

romantic Akihiko isn't much on lovers. While it is true he is a proud homosexual that knows what he likes and knows what he wants. For Akihiko to get involved with someone isn't something he tends to do. Simply because he knows how weak he gets for his lovers. When Akihiko gets involved with someone he tends to put them before himself. Which naturally isn't something he likes to do He'd rather just paint and bother his brothers and his friends. That and who would be crazy enough to want to date a son of a mafia family?

Now when he does get a lover he is not only affectionate and wants to cherish his lover. But he also tends to become clingy and wants to claim what is his. So he loves PDA just so he can show off his lover to others. So being with him can be a lot of work because he is stubborn and always tend to get what he wants.

FIRST LAST
AGE, MEMBERGROUP
about text

friends text

enemies text

romantic text

FIRST LAST
AGE, MEMBERGROUP
about text

friends text

enemies text

romantic text

FIRST LAST
AGE, MEMBERGROUP
about text

friends text

enemies text

romantic text

Natsuki ShinonomeNatsuki Shinonome
0 POSTS
Natsuki && Sukomaru
With these two, something tells me that Natsu will get picked on just for being the nerd he is. While Suko might have something to gain from being nice and friendly to the drummer of Japan's number one band, something tells me that wouldn't last long. Natsu is an easy target to bully and he would totally argue that he would fight, but he doesn't have a good track record of winning fights. Who knows. It would be interesting to see where these two go whether they'd be good friends on the basis of whatever Suko could see to gain or whether Natsu would just be a toy to play with and bully when Suko's bored.

Natsuki && Ren
Seeing as Natsu's best friend is someone who thrives on attention, it probably wouldn't be a far cry to have Ren be his friend too. Who knows, considering Natsu's innocent mindset of relationships, he probably would never understand Ren's ability to sleep with anyone, something the boy would probably ask out of curiosity's sake than anything. He may even ask for relationship advice, though this probably wouldn't be the best person in the world to ask. If anything, Natsu would probably hate Ren if he tried to sleep with someone Natsu was considering seriously, so this is a potential friends turned into enemy?

Natsuki && Kai
Music. That's where I see them first kinda getting along. Natsu respects anyone who has a talent for music. I still think they wouldn't necessarily be close friends but if they were in a room together, just silently appreciating each other's music, I could see that. Maybe a friendship would stem from their mutual interest there.
ViviOffline35 POSTS
Try and look ahead, tomorrow's brighter I know
Fourteen
Female
Freshman
Straight
Preschool Assistant
Members

Claire liu and Noalani Aikane

So, Claire's an energetic child who has made it her goal to befriend everyone she can, whether they like it or not. I think she;d view Noalani as a challenge and do her best to gain his friendship. She'd probably constantly bug him about being lazy and try to drag him everywhere. Being one who likes to take care of others, I think Claire would quite enjoy his company.

Just some ideas... What do you think?

Noalani AikaneNoalani Aikane
0 POSTS
Me and shiki already discuessed these on discord sooo... To Vivi~

"Ah.. you're so annoying.."

I love this. I seriously love this because that would be so fun for me to watch because Noalani would whine and try to get away from her or ignore her. Knowing that it just makes it worse for himself so he' eventually just sigh and nod his head at her and tries to be nice but he's far too lazy to actually do much so he'd try worm his way out of it by saying he was busy or that he had other plans. But tbh, he's secretly sweet on hyper people and will like her quickly but act like he doesn't for even longer because that means he can stay lazy longer. But she'd notice him gradually looking up when he see's her coming and not try to get up and walk off like he would before. So I think it is fun watching him slowly warm up to her but being active and not lazy... yeah that's not something I can see him doing and not willingly at least. but it be fun trying XD

ViviOffline35 POSTS
Fourteen
Female
Freshman
Straight
Preschool Assistant
Members

Since quitting never got anyone anywhere, Claire's up for the challenge. She'd find it very satisfying if Noalani started warming up to her. For some reason I see her as the sort of person that would bug him to take care of himself. I'm not quite sure exactly how they'd meet though.

I personally really like Noalani's type of character. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif
0 POSTS
"Ah.. you're so annoying.."

haha I reallly love this! Let's make this into a thread because Noalani will not be happy at first! If you pick a place I can make them a thread here in just a few minutes because I'm free alllll weekend~<3

ViviOffline35 POSTS
Fourteen
Female
Freshman
Straight
Preschool Assistant
Members

I was thinking they could meet either in the school hallways or the city park. If you had somewhere else in mind, that's totally fine.

0 POSTS
HERE For Claire ~
bearOffline71 POSTS
when you see the sun, dear friend let it glow, don't shun it all, don't let it fall
thirty-three
male
faculty
pansexual
art teacher
Faculty
Akihiko Arary & summer flowers

hey typo!! i cant believe it’s taken me this long to get around to plotting with you! it was just super hard to decide who to plot with first http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif

since akihiko loves art, he’s probably taken a lot of art classes at ridgeview, right? so summer would probably know him by name and face by now, since as the art teacher he gets really excited when students are just as passionate about art as he is :> while he isn’t a painter/doesn’t do much 2d art (he’s mainly a sculptor/works with 3d materials) he’d still probably have a lot to say when appreciating akihiko’s work! maybe he’d even encourage akihiko to submit some of his stuff to local art galleries or art journals? just a couple of ideas ;o
TypoOffline29 POSTS
I'm shouting out loud, the one you counted out of the game. oh wow, take a good look at me now
Seventeen
Male
Junior
Homosexual
Paitner/wrestler
Members
"I'd totally paint you. "

Haha, I should say sorry too I been MIA. But I'm back now! Okay, i love this because Aki is soo passionate about art and he loves it. Sure he criticizes people that rather do pencil and paper art. He prefers his paint like I stated before. Yet, I can see him adoring the art teacher just because it's his favorite subject and the only one he can always pass in because. again this spoiled brat has been painting since he was a small child.

His overall subject grades are probably low, to c range haha. So If Summer did try to get him to submit them he'd be so confused at first. Like why should I? But if He knew Summer was praising him and not teasing/making fun him I could see it. sooo all in all, I can see Summer being his favorite teacher and probably the only one he'd like besides the Librarian, but that's just because no actual work he has to do lol.

I'm so down for a thread if you'd like! I could even make it save you some time <3

bearOffline71 POSTS
when you see the sun, dear friend let it glow, don't shun it all, don't let it fall
thirty-three
male
faculty
pansexual
art teacher
Faculty
Akihiko Arary & summer flowers

LOL no problem! also, summer would personally agree with aki and prefer his own style of art (sculpting/3d art), but as an art teacher, he wouldn’t really like that aki criticizes people that do a different style than him. it’s important to learn about all types of art so you can learn different styles/techniques!

but yay, I’m glad you liked the portfolio idea :> summer could probably sympathize, because as a kid he was also doing really poorly in all of his subjects besides like, art and gym ahaha. so he’d definitely try to show aki that doing stuff like that is super viable. and yes! I’d love to thread them! if you could make the thread that’d be awesome too!!

TypoOffline29 POSTS
I'm shouting out loud, the one you counted out of the game. oh wow, take a good look at me now
Seventeen
Male
Junior
Homosexual
Paitner/wrestler
Members
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll