MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

a field of asters ☆
ASTEROLOGISTOffline1 POSTS
TWENTY-TWO
FEMALE
NO MO' RULEZ
CUTE GIRLS
MEMECONOMIST
Administrator
GOSSIPER. EIC. app.
sure i would kiss you i'll lay with you you're broke, no, i can't fix you i won't no
blurb
gossipmonger. blogger. editor-in-chief. editorial intern. with a vast array of contacts spread to the wings, there's nothing that happens in this school that micks doesn't know about. in her hands, the ridgeview herald will become an entity that shakes the school down to its very foundations. or so she likes to say.

not a big fan of friends, but a bigger fan of acquaintances. investing herself in people is so two thousand and never. any 'friends' she makes are rare and few in number. typically, they run in the same circles (seniors, fringes and occasionally elites).

hates
clingy folks. people that think the ridgeview herald is just a gossip rag. people who think she definitely cannot marry beyonce (because they're wrong). there's no shortage of people she dislikes and people who dislike her. she's pretty gossipy, loud and invasive after all.

loves
very happily spoken for by a miss cecily wolfe ♡. she's a fan of all women, but she's known to be a bit of a flirt whether she's with someone or not. she can be nauseatingly sweet when given the opportunity, though precious few can stand her long enough to see that.
MIKKELINE DELMIREV
ECCENTRIC. GREMLIN. app.
running on a broken compass we struggle distance only getting longer we're keeping
blurb
cassandra is a fortune-teller, but not a terribly good one at that. after being snubbed at her old school for being too much of a plain jane, she's decided to reinvent herself for the next four years at ridgeview much to the chagrin of her parents. she always seems to be on the cusp of a new pyramid scheme, but otherwise is harmless.

it's hard convincing teenagers — natural skeptics as they are — that she can see the future. she likes people who believe her. or at least people who are willing to be paid to make other people believe her. she tends to run at the edges of her own clique and has few friends in their ranks, but not by choice.

hates
elites, by nature. but she's not terribly fond of fellow nerds that try to disprove her claims to fame. cass doesn't hate or dislike anyone on the basis of their clique, though she has an aversion to them out of internalized self-hatred. she hates people who are like her too — fakes, with no real identity so they try to be more than they are.

loves
it's not something she thinks about. while she's happy to tell love fortunes, cass is a bit more of a disaster than she likes to admit. clumsy in life and in love, she never knows quite how to behave around anyone. she likes people who seem self-assured. she likes people who are so individual that people can't help but respect them.
CASSANDRA CHU
PRESIDENT. DISASTER. app.
ain't got no tears left to cry so i'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up i'm lovin', i'm livin', i'm
blurb
she's introduced to most people as madame president, a title that she takes with great poise and confidence. cadence hartley reports in for her first term after the debacle of the 'florence underwood' incident of the previous year. she can be catty and cruel, but everything she does: she does for the benefit of the school.

type a personalities like type a personalities. she's quite fond of people who are very much like her, though she's tolerable of other personalities provided that they aren't bumbling idiots. she cares deeply for the members of the student council and barring their shenanigans, they are often the only people she considers 'friend.'

hates
everyone else, really. including people in her own clique, caddy isn't fond of the stifling bureaucracy that has become of ridgeview's social circles but plays along to stay above water. she loathes people who deviate from the rules as much as she hates people who exploit its loopholes. she also hates flo and by association, flo's friends.

loves
cadence is endeared to those like her, but admittedly has more than a passing interest in those that are not but still have the drive to take on the world. she's been burned before, though. her high expectations and borderline idealization of the people she holds dear can sometimes be for the worst.
CADENCE HARTLEY
MEMER. SKATER. app.
flowers start to bloom in every different hue from violet to pink and blue
blurb
legend has it that she comes in a flurry of glitter and sequins. shun's a recent transfer student from the ol' country of japan, first in kyoto then tokyo then here. her english might be a little rough, but she's got plenty of spunk and excitement to go around. that said, if she invites you to join her roller derby team? run.

everyone is her friend, that's a fact. plain and simple. an optimist and an extrovert at heart, she's the kind of person who goes out of her way to say hi to everyone on the bus. cliques don't mean much to her and if people are willing to put up with her daily shenanigans, you're welcome to call her friend too!

hates
well, yeah. she's kind of annoying. or well, really annoying. she tends to stick her nose in everyone's business and invite herself on trips or get people into trouble. it's not an intentional thing, but that doesn't mean people don't dislike her for it. she's not terribly fond of elites, but is sure not all of them can be mean!

loves
she's kind of an idiot. love is something at the back of her mind and while she loves to dream of having a shoujo lifestyle? not something she actually wants. she's attracted to people who can ground her and keep her from going too off the walls, but usually can't tell the difference between platonic and romantic feelings to date anyways.
SHUN KASAI
QUIET. STRANGE. app.
he don't talk too much, talk too much he's probably given up, given up i think he's
blurb
most people think he's weird. he doesn't really think much of it. yun's the class wallflower, but most know him from an incident his freshman year where he followed one of his hallucinations off a rooftop. he's been called a pill popper since and most people have avoided him since then, but it's okay. sometimes, it's better to be alone.

he's easy to make friends with. beggars can't be choosers. he's fond of equally quiet people or those who know to leave him well enough alone. he enjoys the company of kinder folks and doesn't place much weight in labels themselves. he's a loner, but not by choice. he has precious few friends, but he cares deeply for the ones he does have.

hates
there's no one that he really hates except for people who might hurt him. he's a pacifist by disposition, but he's equally fearful of all until proven otherwise. most people he dislikes, he dislikes because they have wronged him but rarely will do so on the basis of reputation alone. he does dislike some of his old friends for abandoning him.

loves
it can be difficult for him to love. he often conflates familial and romantic affections for his friends, but this in conjunction with an unhealthily low self esteem is enough to nip most relationships in the bud. still, it's likely he's prone to having crushes — albeit unknowingly — on people who are patient and kind with him.
YUN-XU LONG
INFO. INFO. [URL=]app.[/URL]
SHORT LYRICS HERE. KEEP 3 - 4 LINES.
blurb
halvah tiramisu croissant wafer tart cake. powder marshmallow cookie sesame snaps tiramisu lemon drops. bear claw sweet roll apple pie cake icing ice cream brownie soufflé jelly-o.

halvah tiramisu croissant wafer tart cake. powder marshmallow cookie sesame snaps tiramisu lemon drops. bear claw sweet roll apple pie cake icing ice cream brownie soufflé jelly-o.

hates

loves
FIRST LAST
pandora
noirOffline4 POSTS
had a dream i was a queen, woke up, still a queen.
male
senior
pansexual
model
Elite
quinn harlow & cadence hartley

these two are either going to get along really well, or they're going to become enemies LMAO i don't see an in-between here. they seem quite similar at face value, but i think one thing which could potentially cause a divide between the two of them is that quinn will never settle for second best, president of the student council or not. maybe it will be a friendly, harmless rivalry between the two (with some shade on the side because are rivalries ever truly harmless) or they're bitterly competing and butting heads for the top spot. i'm down for either of these, but you know cadence far better than i do, so it's up to you to determine which one of these dynamics would be more realistic for the two of them.

once we cover this ground you bet i got like 50,000 starter ideas if you're down! i just like to get a good grasp of the relationship we're tryna build before i dive in.

BY MITZI
asterOffline17 POSTS
eighteen
female
senior
bisexual
personal assistant
Elite
quinn harlow & caddy!
i feel like i should have gotten a reply template, but lmao. i feel like no matter what they'll be frenemies? ( as is the nature for elites, non? ) i think that like, if anything that cadence has a healthy respect for quinn's expertise at playing the proverbial dice where they lay. since it really kind of a social gamble to do anything socially deviant, i think she'd look at quinn like 'okay, this is someone who knows how to play the game so i shouldn't make an enemy of him.' in that same vein, like they're probably hella competitive because she also doesn't do anything second-best. tl;dr i think when they're not competing over things, i think they could be a dangerous pair to contend with. on the other hand when they are butting heads to be the absolute Best, then it's probably best to stay out of their way and let the big kids handle this.

would quinn have run for stuco president? is probably a better question on my behalf. because in all likelihood, i'd imagine that was the last major squabble. i feel like they'd be like, throwing petty shade at each other while simultaneously shopping for gucci purses. ( theoretically speaking of course, caddy's on the upper echelons of middle class but not quite on the same level as her other associates. ) or gossiping about what so-and-so did and how they can spin that to their advantage. caddy's got a wide web of connections. combine that with quinn's and they could collectively own the school. theoretically. so, uh. frenemies? let me know what you think! http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif i'm game for whatever!
the big cheeseOffline0 POSTS
waifu
dead bird
OOC Account
@ASTER I came to deliver the goods

Caddy + august
Homies 4 lyfe ok. Whatever she needs he gets it done.

Cass + mimi
Intensely superstitious, he freaks out about ghosts and supernatural shit all the time. He’d TOTALLY come to her for love fortunes js. He’s got. A lot of crushed. And his ‘love life’ is hella weird and just messy and some fortunes may help clarify it for him lmao. But also I like the idea of him coming to her for fortunes, and being her being like ‘oh YOU THERE. HELP ME PULL THIS OFF’ and he follows for the cahs but ends up disillusioned and sad. And just, idk I guess would pick on her for it because he’d take it personally. SADFASF I just want silly plots with mimi and cass because he’d totally pick on her WEEPS

Willow + cass
She is a smol but WILLOW BELIEVES HER ANYWAY!!!! She totally comes to cass for LOVE FOTTUNES FOR PEOPLE and then maybe her @ainsley tyson AND CASS CAN TEAM UPTO MAKE PEOPLE DAT EACH OTHER. Please. Please I want the matchmaking services to kick off so help me. But yeah, Willow is super gullible she’d totally believe and tell whoever she’s trying to wingman about it. She just wants to make people happy sobs.

Flo + caddy
The hatred is not mutual but swerve bruh if ur gonna be mean to her or her friends. God, pray she doesn’t catch Caddy being snippy with her friends because she will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Caddy makes her nervous and while one on one time with her is slightly manageable if irritating, she does not want to be near here anymore. There’s no salvaging this, probably and that’s a shame but you gotta cut your losses while you’re in the black right.

noirOffline4 POSTS
had a dream i was a queen, woke up, still a queen.
male
senior
pansexual
model
Elite
quinn harlow & cadence hartley

perfecto. sounds like a bit of a love hate relationship going on here -- and im gettin some mean girls vibes too, all nice and flattering, even friendly, face to face but they won't hesitate to stick the knife in when they're out of earshot. i love it. since quinn is always aiming to be the best because that's what mama wants i think it would have been very likely that he applied for the position of student council president, and for somebody else to get it over him would have definitely been a very, very bitter pill to swallow, which can definitely add to his desire to try and one up cadence at every single opportunity. because he would totally do that. yeah. he's petty.

since we have a general idea, what are you feeling for a warm up thread? since school's out they'll probably bump into each other outside of school, or maybe it's some kind of planned outing to 'build on their relationship' (but low key get some dirt on each other which they can use later). im all for anythin, anywhere. hit me back when you've got time!

BY MITZI
bearOffline4 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
shun kasai & duck kelly

PUT HIM ON SKATES.

duck is clumsy and terrible at skating but he's worse at saying no so yes, yes he will be on shun's roller-skating team. i just think a thread with these two at a skate park would be so funny. so funny.
ASTEROLOGISTOffline1 POSTS
TWENTY-TWO
FEMALE
NO MO' RULEZ
CUTE GIRLS
MEMECONOMIST
Administrator
augustus silex & caddy!
user posted image

mitsuo williams & cass!
lmfao. cass would 10000 percent be like 'o yea i can totally tell u ur lov fortune' and just make up some bs about something? or like. you know those lucky fortune teller things where she'd just tell him like 'o your lucky item is' whatever and whatever his lucky color is. i'm like wildly entertained by the idea of like them having a texting thread for just her day-to-day predictions that she pulls out of her ass. tbh i'm all about him picking on her for like making up stuff when he finds out though, lol. like, she's probably like 'lol ok i deserve that' but also i am very inclined to think she'd ask if he could get her an in to the host club so she can like. pull the same shit on other people, but she'll cut him a slice of the profit? http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow.gif

willow forrest & cass!
willow's an amazonness and cass has a healthy respect for that. i totally feel like willow would be her like, hypeman? because cass probably just says a 'prediction' offhandedly and then it just gets blared to the general public by willow ft. ainsley possibly? i'd think it'd be pretty funny if like cass started out doing it just to mess with her but actually ended up getting invested in making ~teenage dreams come true~. i just want a matchmaking business, kim. i want it real bad.

florence underwood & caddy!
she's snippy with most of flo's friends but like, low key. i think she like restrains herself in front of them, but she absolutely disparages their reputations outside of that. i don't think she's like catty enough to totally try and destroy people involved with flo, but she definitely doesn't go out of her way to dismiss bad rumors that might come up. but yeah, there's definitely no coming back from what they are now imo. like they're kind of mortal enemies ( one-sided, but still ). i think it'd be interesting if there was a possibility for them to come to an understanding? like they don't have to be friends again, but i wonder if like there's a way for them to come to like a mutual understanding of like 'look, this happened and i left because of this but it's something i needed to do not bc of whatever reason you think i did.' any ideas?

quinn harlow & caddy!
oh, definitely mean girls. i think it'd be really funny to see them competing w/ each other at some point imo. just trying to prove that they're better. i don't doubt that caddy might lord it over him every once and a while that she won and there's nothing he can do about it, but like. it's also high key stressful for her to be stuco pres so like, she's probably also not that happy about it lol. as an aside: i do think that caddy admires quinn's like, entire aesthetic. like, mad respect. cadence loves being around people who at least look like they're totally put together. i like to think she probably entertains the 'queen' thing and actively calls quinn a queen bee.

as far as threads: i think like that works? like meeting up over false pretenses of like 'haha, let's get dirt on each other' but also. i'm thinking maybe they could be having like a lowkey gathering to destroy the life of some npc? they're like 'I'VE BEEN SLIGHTED FOR THE LAST TIME BY ____ SO WE HAVE TO DESTROY THEM.' alternatively, i also suggest them going shopping just because i think shopping threads are fun and i'm almost attached to the idea of quinn 'suggesting' ugly outfits to her presidentorialness to wear in spite and caddy being like 'haha, at least i know people don't like me because of how i dress : )'.

duck kelly & shun!
consider it done! lol, she probably wouldn't listen to him even if he said no. she'd just be like 'lol sorry i don't understand????' even though the word no is like universal, lmao. i'm all about a skate park thread! she can teach him how to skate or at least how to fall gracefully, kekek. do you want me to just start a thread and see how it goes to build on it or? or like, you can start. whichever works for me.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll