MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

It's So Cold, Corylin's plotter
CorylinOffline19 POSTS
Have i lost my mind?
Female
Freshman
Asexual
None of your business
Members
Luna Hua • app
Have I lost my mind?
friends
About friends… It hasn't been the easiest for her to make friends. Her experience has been that they all leave, sooner or later. She tries to avoid interaction as much as possible, opting to go solo on projects and sit alone. If someone annoys her, she will go out of her way to avoid them too. She prefers quieter people and books. Her sketchbook is a lifelong companion, until she runs out of pages. She tends to like loners and nerds more than the others.

enemies
Unfortunately, it is rather easy to get on her ‘annoying people' list. Anyone too loud, too quiet, too strong, too weak, she dislikes. She likes to consider herself level-headed, but is predisposed against humanity. She doesn't like it when people ask to look in her sketchbook. She especially dislikes nosy or overly cheerful people. Oftentimes, she will reference them in her art and writing if they get on her nerves too much. She also dislikes swearing, elites, and fringes.

romances
She is not romantic. Having lost her taste for people a long time ago, she’d rather watch the world go by. Being in a relationship with her would be challenging and take someone patient and persistent. She is like an armadillo. They can stay rolled up forever, and it's almost impossible to unroll them.

Is this paradise or a darker side?
bearOffline106 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
Luna Hua & benny li

I feel like benny would definitely go on luna’s ‘annoying people’ list, lmao. benny’s very loud, vulgar at times, and in general enjoys causing ruckus and messing with people. if luna ever showed annoyance at one of her antics in class, though, benny would just find that amusing and might even bother luna more, with teasing her/taking her sketchbook/etc. something that might seem like harmless fun to benny, but probably really obnoxious to luna?
CorylinOffline19 POSTS
Have i lost my mind?
Female
Freshman
Asexual
None of your business
Members
BENNY LI
Ahh… I’m sorry I took so long to respond! I was busy with Inktober and school work. My parents don’t help much either. :p

I feel like she’d try to ignore her or move seats, but I can’t promise Benny will still be in one piece (haha. One piece.) if she steals the sketchbook. Especially if she looks in it, since the sketchbook is as personal as a diary, maybe even more so. Luna is practically impervious to teasing, although she hates it when the class begins to talk really loudly and she’s trying to draw. If it gets too loud, she tends to yell, “Shut up!”
bearOffline106 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
Luna Hua & benny li

aw, no worries meimei! no rush required http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif

but yes, LOL. i love the idea that luna's able to ignore pretty much all of benny's antics/attempts to annoy her, until she touches her sketchbook. benny's the type of obnoxious kid who likes to get a rise out of people, so she'd see meimei's calmness as a challenge and she'd probably try all sorts of things to get a reaction out of her. would you be interested in threading them in a classroom setting? :>
CorylinOffline19 POSTS
Have i lost my mind?
Female
Freshman
Asexual
None of your business
Members
LUNA HUA& BENNY LI

Luna's not really calm, she's more of an 'I've given up on the human species' sort of person. Haha, I'd really like to see what Benny has in store, especially since Luna's based off me. If we thread together, would you start it?
bearOffline106 POSTS
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
Luna Hua & benny li

aww, that makes sense, LOL, poor luna. :p and i can if you'd like, but it's up to you! http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif
[
CorylinOffline19 POSTS
Have i lost my mind?
Female
Freshman
Asexual
None of your business
Members
LUNA HUA & BENNY LI

Eh. Luna is a natural cynical misanthrope. I'd like it if you could start the thread. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll